ch.13 Immortals

Thalia's p.o.v.

After being stared at in the common room, we entered our own rooms. I entered the one which said, Thalia well, duh. The inside was beautiful. It had silver and grey walls, a king sized bed, a studying desk and a wardrobe filled with punk clothes and my silver parka and uniform. There was a bird stop which now Grace was cleaning her feathers on. It also had a door which lead to nowhere. I read a note stuck to my bed post, which said,

"We were given the chance to design your room. Artemis and Zeus cooperated to do so. If you say, pine cone face, the door will take you to a room filled with weapons and a target to practice them with. Aphrodite designed your clothes.

We have made a medicine that makes you immortal, but we will not force you to take it.

If you do, please come to Olympus as we will name you Gods and let you join the Olympian Council. Percy, Annabeth and Nico have been given this chance as well.

The Olympian Council''

I immediately tried the room out. I knew that Percy and the others will wait for the big decision so I just went to bed.

Nico's p.o.v.

I entered my room and. I. loved. it. It had a black ceiling which faded into a yellow which made it look like a sunrise. A god sized bed was placed in the centre of the room, with a studying desk and a wardrobe filled with gothic clothes and bright yellow shirts which Will often wore. There was a kennel for Sunshine as well. I found a door that lead to nowhere, and a note on my humongous bed. It said,

"We were given the chance to design your room. Apollo and Hades cooperated to do so. If you say, ghost king to the door you'll find a room filled with your favorite games. Aphrodite designed your clothes.

We have made a medicine that makes you immortal, but we will not force you to take it.

If you do, please come to Olympus as we will name you Gods and let you join the Olympian Council. Thalia, Percy and Annabeth have been given this chance as well.

The Olympian Council''

He went to the door and said,
"Ghost king''
and suddenly out of nowhere a flash of gold and blue jumped into his arms.

"I missed you Neeks!!''

"Will!?'' I was so surprised that I couldn't even admire the game room which was behind him. That explained the god sized bed. I bet Annabeth and Percy have one too. Suddenly on the note, an extra message and table appeared. Which said, ''For the access to the room for Will just say Healing boy it will lead to a room with many types of arrows and healing potions.''

We hugged and kissed and put the lights out. I wondered if I could give immortality to Will as well. Having leaving those thoughts, I drifted off to a dreamless sleep, which only was dreamless because Will was here.

Percy's p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up, I went to the room which was like our own common room which was in the middle, leading to our rooms, the Gryffindor common room and a training area. I went to to our common room and made myself some blue pancakes and coffee. I was awake before everybody else and... oh you must be wondering why I'm awake first. The kelp head awake first? After, well Annabeth died, I had to be awake so I could wake up my children and as a father, I intended to keep it that way even if Annabeth was back.
So I magically made breakfast for everybody else with my blessing from Hestia and went to the training room.

I decided to test out all of my abilities I got from the Gods.

Flashback to when he got his blessings.