ch.21 The New Teachers part 2

Ron's p.o.v.

Okay, CFMC was weird. Why did all of the pegasi come to Percy? and why did he say,

''no I don't have donuts''?

As if he could talk to them. Hermione was taking notes like her life depended on it because she thought they were extinct.

After that weird class was over, we had Flying Classes, like we already know how!

"Since you are the eldest, I won't teach you to fly with brooms.'' Mr. Grace, was it? said. Nooo... not another Umbridge...

"But I will teach you to fly without brooms.'' Now that's more like it.  

We practiced in pairs, I was obviously with Harry. Hermione was with Luna, Neville was with Draco.

In the end, all of my friends except me had floated off the ground. I was really annoyed I mean come on! I helped with the war too you know!

I stormed off to Herbology. And there I met the most beautiful lady I could ever meet. She had caramel brown hair and large almond eyes in a beautiful amber shade. She wore a simple white blouse with jeans which had soil and grease? 

The others came and I completely forgot my anger. 

''Hello, my name is Calypso Valdez and I will be your Herbology teacher instead of Professor Sprout because she had her foot eaten a bit by a giant Venus flytrap. Today we will look into the mandrake root again. I know you've learnt about it in your first year but today with the help of Professor Snape (A/N he's alive in my story. Always.), I will be teaching you how to make Mandrake draught to cure someone who has been cursed.''

''I'm Grover Underwood as I hope you will know since you just had CFMC with me.''

I was shocked when I noticed that she had a black mark on her arm. (A/N In my story all of them will have a SPQR tattoo since New Rome is the only place demigods can raise families and have an apartment and a house and so on.) 

''Harry, look even she has the dark mark. Suddenly all of these people coming and teaching us. What if it's disguised in a way to seem like we're doing normal things but we're actually making something which will raise Voldemort again?''

He seemed to think a bit at this. He finally spoke.

''When we accused Mr. Jackson of being a death eater, we were wrong. So I'm going to wait until they tell us their secret.''

''Alright if you think so.''

Only Hermione and Luna was able to complete their potion and even theirs wasn't perfect. Mr. Jackson tried it and got it perfectly.

We headed towards Charms.

Percy's p.o.v.

We followed the year sevens again to charms, meaning it was Leo and Piper's class. This was going to be fun.

We entered a class room and Leo and Piper introduced themselves.

''I'm Piper Grace, and if you didn't guess from my surname, I am Jason Grace, your flying instructors wife. So do not ask me out. Already 7 people have asked me out...'' she said with a sigh.

''I'm Leo Valdez. Again, if you didn't guess I'm Calypso's husband. Now, today we will be looking at water spells. We will be using the simple Aguamenti spell but we will be trying to control it's temperature. I'll ask Mr. Jackson for a demonstration.''

Harry's p.o.v.

Mrs. Grace and Mr. Valdez introduced themselves and immediately I heard a bunch of boys and girls sigh in disappointment. All the new teachers looked like models. Even Mr. Valdez who seemed to have the least model-ish character.