Overprotective

"I'll go get Callie baby." Lena said as baby Stef was clinging to her grandmother like no other for she was stubborn and didn't want to let go of her for anything while she was trying to give her a bath. It was a struggle to say the least and Stef had already spanked her twice for being so bad and refusing to bath for the last hour. Thankfully she got in the tub with Frankie while Noah by this time was done and was happily playing on the floor in his cute footed pajamas beside the blonde.

Stef had gotten him a new pair with dinosaurs on them, and a new pair for baby Stef with stars. She also got Frankie a new set  but wanted to surprise her. Sure it was close to Christmas but she couldn't always help herself as her granddaughter fussed again.

"Now you sit in this tub, stop being stubborn and behave or Yaya is gonna spank your tail again. Got me?" The blonde warned her granddaughter once again as Frankie tried to help by showing her little sister the bath toys. "And Lena it's late I'll get her."

"Babe you leave for work in two hours. It doesnt make sense for you to pick her up come back home and leave again. Spend time with the babies. Plus you know your grandaughter only wants you when she's like this. It won't take me long. Jude can watch Noah while you handle these two."

"Then take him with you. Jude?!"

"Baby." the slim woman sighed for her wife was being very overprotective.

"Jude?!"

"What?" he yelled from the living room.

"Don't what me! Get your butt in here!" She yelled washing Frankie's hair along with Baby Stef's hair as the little girl was shaking her head and splashing water in Frankie's face giggling.

"Ah she keeps getting it in my eyes mama."

"Here put the bath goggles on love and help me wash her hair please."

"Ok."

"Yeah ma?" Jude asked peeking his head in the bathroom.

"Why did I have to call your name more than once? Tell me that."

"Sorry ma I was watching something."

"Yeah well don't let it happen again. Go with Mama Lion to pick up Callie."

"Baby it's just to Walmart. I mean you do realize I work there, have picked up Callie a few times when it has been late and have gotten off later myself. Why is tonight different?"

"Babe with that bitch watching and walking around I don't trust it or you being alone."

"Honey it's 830 and  your language please."

"You should have heard her today at the school." Jude laughed as the blonde flashed him a look and Lena flashed her wife one almost instantly.

"What? When? What happend at the school Stef?"

"Nothing. And you aren't too old for me to get a belt and beat your ass with it." Glaring at the boy Jude backed up a bit realizing he spilled the beans on his mother.

"Stef. Language. You do realize your grand daughter repeats everything like a parrot and so does someone else." She said gesturing to Frankie.

"Fine, listen just take Jude please. I don't want you going alone. Jude go with Mama Lion like I said."

"Ok Ma."

Running off Lena sat on the toilet lid as she watched Noah hug Stef 's back which was the sweetest thing in her eyes for he had gotten very attached to her as well lately. All the kids were despite her roughness.

"Hey my sweet boy it's almost bedtime I know your sleepy." Turning around a bit to face little Noah Stef kissed the little boys face as he giggled some and Lena's heart melted more and more. "Give mommy a kiss. Give me a kiss sweet boy." Giggling once again Noah planted a kiss right on her cheek as Stef did the same. "Aww mommy loves you. You know that huh? You know mommy loves you."