Something Amis

It had taken Jude nearly an hour to walk to his uncle's job and Judy had been frantic even if the boy left a note saying where he was going. That was still unacceptable for he wasn't just allowed to leave the home like that no matter what.  Calling Mike instantly after finding his note on the table his uncle managed to find him walking halfway toward the station  and the angry boy hopped into the patrol car. 

"Jude I would have picked you up. You know you aren't supposed to just leave like that. Did something happen? Judy was worried sick."

"I left a note."

"So what. You don't just do that. You know that and I know for sure your moms have told you that too.Matter of fact I know they have."

"Yeah sure." He said in a somewhat annoyed tone as the older man picked up on it sipping on his coffee.

"What's with the attitude? "

"I don't have any attitude."

"Oh you sure do. We talked about that. What's going on with you?"

"Maybe I should ask you that." Jude said in a rather harsh and fresh tone.

"Excuse me? I think you better tone it down. Infact I know you better tone it down."

"I don't have to tone anything down. Because I'm not the one who ruined their married by sleeping with Peaches and having her kid."

"Whoa! What!" Mike yelled now pulling to the side of the road and shutting his car off. "What in the hell Jude! Where in the hell did you hear that!"

"Nowhere I just know.  So it is that true or what! You fucking up your marriage and hurting Aunt Judy? You having Aunt Peaches baby."

"You are damm sure out of line! Big time! And let me tell you, you must have forgotten you don't talk to me like that! You don't talk to anyone like that and you watch your damm mouth!  I'm your uncle and your guardian and I never have to answer to you! Ever. You're a little kid and you better remember that young man because if you ever come at me like this ever again I will kick your ass right to military school!"

"Go ahead send me to military school but at least if I was having problems with my woman I wouldn't cheat on her."

"Jude hush your mouth! You have no idea what you are even talking about! You are a little kid you don't know anything about anything! And I'm not even entertaining this discussion! Ever. Now I'm taking your butt back home and you can have a good time explaining to your moms why you walked out the home and how damm ass fresh you are! You aren't a grown man and if you keep acting like this your mother will make sure you don't grow up into one. Because man she will take you out of here!"

"Whatever your a full blown liar."

"Yeah? Am I? You just better watch your mouth with me because you're seriously grounded!"

Jude's day did not get much better for once Stef and Lena arrived home the blonde tore into him like no other.  Yeah she knew it was her damm fault for vocalizing her opinions about Mike but Jude  had no business eavesdropping. None and Lena herself wasn't even able to help the young boy as they sat around for dinner and the tension continued. Frankie was chatting away as usual, Lena was feeding her son and baby Stef was asleep still sick with a fever. Callie had just walked in the door herself and for the blonde and Lena it had  been rough day and the last thing they wanted to deal with was coming home to hear about what their son had done. Not at all.

By this time Stef's head was pounding as Lena had given her some migraine medication hoping it would soothe her for she could see her wife was irritated and angry at her son which was making it worse. The blonde was also annoyed because the two women planned to come home spend time with the babies and once they went to bed the women would continue the conversation they started in the car. Lena was always Stef's priority but the kids in both of their minds came first especially when they did stupid ass shit or needed their love and support.