34. All The Way

Chapter 34: All The Way

Sam

[Mature Content]

All thoughts of Owen had completely left my mind by the next day. Dad and Poppa were out doing something or other today, so I had Ryan over. They hadn't said I couldn't invite him over, so I did.

We were currently cuddled up on my bed watching some comedy movie. I think he felt bad about the horror movie incident last night, so he put this one on for me today. It would have been great and all, if I was even paying attention to the movie.

All I could think of was the feel of Ryan's body pressed up against mine. I was basically laying across his chest, with his arms around me, holding me in place, not like I wanted to move anyway. I did, however, want even more contact between us. I just didn't know if he was thinking the same thing I was right now.

To test it out, I shifted slightly, making sure to rub my butt against a certain part of his. He let out a soft groan and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Sammy, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting comfy?" I moved again, pressing even harder against him. "Do you want me to stop?" I could feel him getting hard under me and I smiled up at him, acting innocent.

"If you don't stop, I won't be able to control myself."

I gently kissed his jaw. "Maybe that's the point," I whispered against his skin.

He groaned again, taking my lips with his. I turned around in his hold, keeping the kiss going as I straddled his lap. I didn't want us to stop this time, like we've done so many times in the past. I wanted Ryan, and I wanted us to go all the way together.

Ryan broke the kiss to pull my sweater over my head, then my t-shirt. The cool air of my bedroom tickled my skin, but I didn't mind, not when I could already feel myself heating up from being this close to Ryan. I absolutely loved that feeling.

I quickly got rid of his own shirt, needing to feel his bare skin against mine as we continued to kiss each other in every spot we could. From our lips to our necks to our chests and everywhere in between, we kissed each other.

At some point, I ended up on my back with Ryan leaning over me. My pants had grown uncomfortably tight and, as much as I was loving all the kissing, I still needed more.

"Ryan," I whispered, my fingers tangling in his hair. "I need you. Please."

He didn't react, although he did start trailing his kisses closer to the top of my jeans. He kissed along the edge of my pants before unzipping them and slowly taking them off me.

I gasped when he kissed me through the thin fabric of my underwear. Every touch, every kiss felt so good, especially down there. It felt even better once the fabric was gone - tossed somewhere with my jeans - and Ryan's mouth was completely around me.

He and I have only done this one other time. We needed to do it more often, that much I was certain of. As he licked and sucked, I was briefly reminded of Owen, but only because Owen had never done this for me. He had always made me do it to him, but he would never do it for me. Ryan doing this made me feel completely loved, not that I needed him to suck me off to have that reassurance of his love. It just proves how much better Ryan is than Owen.

I pulled Ryan off my before I could reach my release. I didn't want to - not yet. I was still determined in going all the way today.

"You okay?" he asked me, sitting up. I've never stopped him like that before.

I nodded. "It's my turn." I then rolled us over so that I was once again on top. Pulling down his pants and underwear, I stopped for a moment to admire him. He really was gorgeous. I was so glad he was mine.

With one lick, Ryan was already melting under me. I loved how he always acted so strong and tough, but when I got him like this, he was so weak. I liked having that kind of control over him. It was still a new feeling - to both of us - but one that we both desperately wanted to explore more.

"Sammy... God, I love you."

I smiled up at him, letting him fall out of his mouth. "I love you too." I crawled back up him, bringing my lips back to his. "I want you inside me," I whispered.

"Are you sure?" he whispered back.

I nodded. "Completely."

He kissed the tip of my nose. "Do you have stuff? I do, but it's at home..."

I had to think. I'm sure there should be some condoms in my desk. They're old, but I'm sure they're still good. I got up from the bed and started digging through my draws. Soon enough, I found the box, which was a bit dented and sort of ripped, but the condoms inside were definitely still usable. I also grabbed the small bottle of lotion off my dresser.

With the stuff in hand, I crawled back over to Ryan, who was sitting up, waiting for me. He grabbed my waist as soon as I was close enough, pulling me to him. "You, Sammy, are beautiful," he said, taking the stuff out of my hands.

I blushed, tucking my face into his shoulder. If anything, it was him who was the beautiful one among us, not me. But neither of us said anything more about it as he rolled me over and sat up, straddling my lap.

I watched as he slipped a condom on. The sight alone had me practically drooling. I wanted him so badly. I didn't want to wait anymore.

Before I knew it, he was stretching me with his fingers. It had been so long since I've gone all the way with someone, and I didn't want this moment with Ryan to end.

He slowly pushed himself into me and I moaned. Loudly. He felt so good, filling me up like that. I can't believe we waited so long to do this. The pleasure only intensified as he sped up, hitting that special spot inside me that made me go crazy. I never knew that spot actually existed until now.

Eventually, Ryan and I both came to our releases. It was an intense moment filled with passion and love. I've never experienced anything like it before. I think I might have actually falling even further in love with Ryan after going all the way with him.

We were still laying there in bed when we heard the door close downstairs. Ryan and I shot out of bed, desperately trying to pull our clothes on before my parents could catch us. Nobody wanted them to walk in on us naked and in bed together.

Ryan and I collapsed on the bed - on top of the hastily remade covers - looking like we had been simply laying there the whole time when Dad knocked on the door and walked into my room.

"Sam," he started, then noticed Ryan. "Oh, I didn't realize you were here, Ryan. What have you boys been up to?"

"Uh..." I glanced at the TV, that was now playing the credits to the movie we definitely didn't watch. "Watched a movie."

Dad nodded. "Good. Well, I'll leave you two alone. Just... keep the door open, okay?"

He left once we agreed and, as soon as we heard him walk back down the stairs, I buried my face into Ryan's chest. "He definitely knows. Oh man, I can't believe we did that."

Ryan laughed. "I know. It smells like sex in here."