Taemin (Fluff) | Needy Girlfriend

I shifted left and right in bed not finding comfort in any position and let out a cry as my cramps only got worse

Yes, it was my time of the month. A time I oh so despised because I always got such soul killing cramps which would leave me breathless. My mood swings would get the best of me, the cramps would leave me sobbing, and the cravings I would get would leave not only me, but more so Taemin on the edge since he'd always make the necessary runs for me

Speaking of cravings, I had asked Taemin to get me some cheese cake on his way back from work, which was 2 hours ago! I wasn't craving food anymore, and to some extent I was mad at Taemin for bringing the food late, but I understood that he had work. Right now I was just craving some relief and sleep.

After numerous changing of positions I had finally found comfort in one and I eased into the mattress feeling relief after hours. Just when I was about to knock out I heard the bedroom door click and felt Taemin make his way inside. Just his presence left me irritated and I wanted to tell him to leave but I was too sleepy and comfortable to say anything.

It was my fault, I should have said something cause the next second I felt the other side of the bed dip and I lost all comfort while my cramps returned back.

"Taeminnnn!" I gritted through my teeth. "Get off!" I shouted from underneath the blanket which I guess scared Taemin because he suddenly got off in a heartbeat.

"Get out of the room! Are you stupid? Didn't you see  me resting comfortably in bed?? You just had to sit down and first off even bring your presence in here. Ughhhh!" I yelled at Taemin and immediately right after groaned in pain.

I calmed down a bit and as I breathed out a breath I started to feel more comfortable and relieved from the pain. I felt Taemin move away without saying a word. I processed what I had just said and immediately regretted my words.

"Taemin.." I whispered, audible enough for him to hear.

"Yeah babe?" He asked softly

"Come here" I pouted, though he couldn't see it. I felt Taemin move closer to me.

I moved the blanket from above my face. "Sit down". I pleaded and he did as said with a slight smile. He made himself comfortable next to me and I rested my head on his chest, making myself comfortable as well

"I'm sorry" I apologized

"It's fine babe. I should have been more careful. I also brought your cheese cake late so I deserved it" Taemin joked and I wanted to chuckle but I was in no position to. "Speaking of cheese cake, want to eat some now or later?" Taemin asked

"Later" I mumbled. Taemin nodded and rested his hand in my hair as he gently played with it. The next second I started to feel sleepy once again but this time around I found more comfort. I guess Taemin was all I needed because his arms were my home.

Soon enough I fell asleep into deep slumber.

I know, a pretty late update and I'm sorry! I couldn't even build on any ideas, but here is one.

Two quick announcements:
1) I'm working on a Jongtae ff that I am planning to start publishing from the end of this month. I am 4 chapter in and I have it all planned out, just have to write it out and be ready to publish at a good timely manner. I actually like the story so I hope you all will like it too! I'll be sure to let you all know when I post the first chapter :)

2) I have published another book titled: "SHINee ship imagines", that's where I'll write fluff imagines on the ships that have sailed in SHINee and SHINee world lol. First update is up and it's a jongtae imagine. Please check it out, I hope you all like it.