[Last Update] SHINee (OT5) | Dont Let Me Go (Part 1)

For the last update I decided to dedicate one to SHINee as OT5. It's a little sad but it'll be worth it. It took me so long to come up with this story line. I wanted it to be very unique and also with a hint of true SHINee in it, so here it is! I hope you all enjoy this chapter too, one last time :')

Thank you for your support ❤️

Debuting at an age of 14 was not something Taemin was fond of. Not back then, and still not now. Taemin's teenage years came with a lot of doubts, insecurities, self loathing, and troubles. He had regretted joining SM and debuting at such a young age. He blamed no one except himself and the company. Had had wanted to leave SM before his debut, but the company practically begged Taemin's parents to convince Taemin to stay in their company because they saw potential in Taemin. Despite being one of the most successful kpop groups in the kpop industry, Taemin regretted everything. He despised himself, his job, and most of all, his members.

It comes much of a surprise to people when they see how far SHINee has come and managed to stay together for such a long period of time, but no one knows what happens behind closed doors, except SHINee themselves.

Fresh after May 25, 2008, Taemin was the most youngest and naive idol anyone had known at that time. Dancing was his burning passion, but he did make mistakes a few times. Quite a lot actually, and that eventually led to the beginning times of disruption between SHINee.

"Taemin-ah that's now how you do it."

"Taemin-ah that's not the correct step"

"Taemin-ah please don't mess up"

Taemin was starting to feel bad for constantly causing troubles during practice but he couldn't help it. He was also starting to hate being targeted all the time. He knew he made mistakes and he was working on correcting them, but he found no need for the members to call him out every single time.

And after 3 years, oh how much did Taemin improve. He still made mistakes, but they weren't as grave. As a dancer, he was hitting public popularity charts. However, as a singer he was still not allowed to part take in songs due to being "tone deaf" or "undergoing puberty". But that was not something Taemin minded back then. He was doing much better as an idol than his debut era and he was proud of himself. He was getting closer to his members, being the little loved one of the group. And, also, SHINee was gaining more and more fame around Korea.

Taemin was content.

Until one day history decided to repeat itself, selfishly.

"And one, and a two. Ready? One, two three, four"

"Oh I'm curious yea-"

"Ah sorry." Taemin apologized for making a mistake. The members shrugged it off and got back in line to restart. It just so happened that Taemin constantly ended up making mistakes during that dance practice from there on out.

"Taemin-ah where is your mind?? Focus!" Minho firmly stated and Taemin naively nodded his head. However that worked no tricks.

The members allowed for one more mistake before their patience ran thin.

"Yah. What's wrong with you Taemin-ah? We've been practicing for an hour now but we have made no progress cause of you!" Jonghyun shrieked which caused Taemin to flinch at Jonghyun sudden anger. The SHINee members were worn out. Stressed and exhausted from sleep deprivation and their busy schedule, respectively. Taemin looked down, ashamed and embarrassed cause of his mistakes, feeling utmost guilt for causing his members so much troubles. He himself was tired too so he could assume how tired the others were.