Ch.7 A Secret

(Unedited)

I was woken up by my Maids Lucy and Daisy opening the curtains sunlight hitting my eyes and I groaned loudly causing them to chuckle making me smile also as I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Mr. Irwin wants you to talk to him after your breakfast" Lucy said and I nodded and daisy place the clothes -I should wear today for school- on the bed and I stand up.

"Breakfast on downstairs Master Ashton" Daisy said and I nod with a smile as they went out of my room.

Another Day and Next week is the grand ball, I still don't have a partner yet I don't want my dad to pick a partner for me. I'm very looking forward to see skater boy today since I haven't saw him for two days straight and I miss his gorgeous face.

I undress myself and let the warm water hit my aching back as I sighed, Micheal is now official a Clifford now it was so fast I still remember him crying cause both of his parents died and Emma that I should fixed marriage with already had a boyfriend and went to america.

After got myself ready for school, I went downstairs to have breakfast and I saw my dad sitting with newspaper on his hand.

"Ashton" He said as I sat and started to eat my meal

"Yes Sir" I said

"Do you already had a partner for the Grand Ball?" He asked, I stiffen up and bite my lip as I looked at him

"I haven't had sir" I said quietly and he is just looking at me and set down the news paper, Oh Boy.

"Well, I'm going to pick for you since the Grand Ball is in next week" He said sternly, He already said it I could never say no to him now so I just nodded and ate my breakfast.

**

After our final practice on Ballet Class I let out a heavy sighed as I took off my shirt and louis looked at me weirdly.

"Something's wrong?" He asked as he wore his blue shirt and fix his long chocolate hair using his short hands.

"Its just I haven't had a partner yet now my dad is going to chose for me" I said and he chuckle. I grabbed my nirvana tank top which really micheal's shirt and I looked at the mirror and grabbed my american flag bandana.

"Poor you.. Why don't you ask Skater Boy?" He teases and I laughed

"would it be wrong that a 16 year old is going to ask a 19 year old or what his age is to a ball?" I asked and he looked at me then smile

"Nope, Age doesn't matter though, It just a number" He shrugged as we went out to the locker room.

We were walking to our next class but something caught my attention its was locker who had a flower and a letter stick on it.

"Who the hell gave you that?" Louis exclaim making some students looked at him but he just follow me to my locker

"I don't know" I took the white rose and the open the letter

Hello My Prince,

L.H

Its L.H again, What did he want from me He is kind of freaking me out yet flattered cause he or she gives me roses and the necklace.

"L.H? Who is he?" Louis asked as he read the paper again and again

"I don't know, Ugh come on we're going to be late" I said as I place the flower and the letter inside my locker and I went to my next class.

I still haven't seen Skater Boy, I really miss him I miss his face and the way he skates I love it, I like him. Where is he? Is he alright? Is he absent? Or busy... maybe he was with his girlfriend. Key word Maybe.

Wait that Styles guy gave me the necklace maybe he knew who is skater boy is, I need to know who L.H is and also Skater Boy He is the key to all of my question.

"You Alright?" I saw micheal looking at me worriedly

"What?" I asked

"You zoned out" He said and my mouth went 'o'

"I'm Fine, Mikey uhmm do you have a partner already?" I asked and he nodded and I raise my eyebrow how did I not know that Micheal has girlfriend? since when?

He always keep secrets from me, I'm Hurt.

"Mr. Clifford chose a partner for me his name was Maggie, Maddie or something" He said and I sighed in relief maybe he didn't keeping secrets

"What about you?" He asked while writing some pointers in his notebook.

"I still haven't though..." I said and he nodd and I took out my phone and texted louis underneath my desk

Meet me in the college building after dissmissal - sent 3:23pm

"Who were you texting?" Micheal asked in curiousity

"Its a secret...You'll know on the right time mikey" I said and he raise his eyebrow.

**

I saw louis on the gateway on the college building and he saw me as I walked towards him.

"So what are we going to do here? You know were high school and high school are not allowed to enter the college building" He said with crossed arm as I grabbed him and dragged at the back of the building were an open door in the library is there. Yes it was quite mysterious why there is a door behind.

"I need to see Skater Boy and I need answers" I said sarcastically

"You're obesessed Ashton Irwin" He said with a chuckle as we enter the library hiding behind the bookself as we saw the exit way.

"What if we got caught? Come on Ashton you know I'm graduating I couldn't get expelled" Louis said

"We're not and don't say that or you'll jinx" I said and he sighed as we walked quietly and headed on the exit without getting caught by the librarian.

"Why not micheal?" he asked as we stay behind walls because they're two teachers on the other hall.

"Because he hates skater boy right and don't ask why" I said and I looked on the hall and the teacher were gone and we ran and Looked at each room since they're not dissmiss yet but the door had windows so I can see the students through it.

"What are you doing here?" I heard from our behind and I saw Styles,

How I'm lucky today

"you!" I said pointing at him and styles pointed at himself

"Me?" He asked

"Yes you... tell me who gave the necklace? Do you know L.H?" I asked already and he looked at me

"Like I said its not my secret to tell" He said with a sigh

"You're so...Hot" I heard louis mumble and I looked at him he thought we haven't heard him but he was wrong styles was blushing hard

"You have a girlfriend you idiot" I said and he just smiled

"Harry, you stil-- Hey Wait you two were high school students what are you doing here?" The voice made my heart beat stop, That voice was so angelic and perfect. And I saw a SexGod wearing a large polo and a black skinny jeans. It was Skater Boy.

**

A/N: Sorry for the late update, Its just school was so busy.. I have journalism, English Club, Dance Club, And also Theatre Club.

I really hope you like this chapter... I decided to place skater boy and ashton scene on the next chapter cause it was called He wanted him As Well

Read my other Stories Teen Alphas yes I changed Its title read Teen Alphas, And Silly Thing Called Love

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan and Follow

Written By: Franz Miranda(Lashton_Narry)