Ch.18 He Had A Pretty Face

(UNEDITED)

"How was your mom?" I asked when I saw him walking outside their campus. I haven't seen him yesterday cause it was weekend and my mom agreed and she will give Lucy a job for her to pay the bills. I think It's to tell Luke about the fixed marriage thing, but I don't know how. He was wearning ¾ black shirt and black skinny jeans. His tattoos were covered but his 'Only Time Will Tell' tattoo on his wrist was shown.

"She was fine, her operation is tomorrow though." He answered, he looked really stress. We went to our hide-out silence, it was awkward for me but I don't know what to say. He is just looking at the trees or the sky it's like I'm not here but I understand cause his mom was in the hospital.

When we reached our destination, I sat on the stairs and he sat besides me then let out a sighed.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine Ash."

"No, you're not. Please tell me I'm your boyfriend." I said

"It's just, My mom is in the hospital and I'm so worried, what if she died while I'm here? What if she needs me but I'm here? What if she asked for help or she wants something but i'm here? What if she actually needs me right now?"

"Hey..." I placed my hand on both of his pale cheeks and look at him. "Lucy is with her, remember? She's fine, She's going to be fine Luke." I said, and smashing my lips to his. I felt him smile a bit as he wrapped his hot arms on my waist pulling me closer as our lips moved in sync, I closed my eyes and I felt tingles spreads through my body. It's so magical, Luke's lips were so soft and I can feel the coldness of his Lip ring.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him harder making him moan quietly as his hands moved to my bum and I pulled away.

"Uh.Uh, Not going there yet" I said with a small smile, he looked at me still panting from our make-out. He moves his hand to my back pulling me again closer and chest touched feeling his heartbeat.

"It's alright, We're not even Legal yet."

**

I enter the class and I saw Micheal seated at his usual seat, the only sit remaining was besides him so I had no choice.

"So, I thought you'll be married to me then why are you still with Luke boy?" He whispers and I look at him.

"We're getting Fixed Marriage when we were 20." I said acting tough even though I feel weak.

"I don't care, you're mine. Break up with him or I'll tell your dad." He said making my eyes widen, How could he?

"W-what?"

"Have you told him about us?" Micheal said grabbing my hand but I pulled away. "There is no Us, Micheal."

"So you haven't told your poor boyfriend?" He said looking at me with a smirk like he has a plan. "Then I'm going to tell him."

"N-no please, I'm going to tell him. I'm just waiting for the right time." I answered, He nodded but then his eyes become darker again and said "You better be, or your dad will beat him to death."

"Goodmorning Class, I just want to introduce your new classmate." Then a raven haired boy came out, he looked like an Asian though. I still ignore Micheal's stare and I look at the new student.

"H-hi I'm Calum Thomas Hood." He said, he had his nerdy glasses on. He is wearing a long sleeves and tight pants.

"You may sit behind Raven."

**

I was walking out of the class when I felt someone touches my shoulders, I pulled away quickly but then I saw it was Calum, I thought it was Micheal.

"Sorry, did I scared you?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

I shook my head. "You didn't, Do you need something?" I asked.

"Do you where the Library is? I still don't have books so I need to borrow for awhile." He said and I nodded "Follow me."

While we're walking. "I'm Calum" He suddenly said and I remember I haven't told him my name.

"Sorry I'm Ashton, Ashton Irwin." I said with a chuckle.

"Ashton cool name" He said and we reach the Library, I need to borrow books so I enter the Library also.

"Do you know that guy?" He is pointing at a blonde dude and that was Luke.

"Yes, He is Luke, why?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"Cause He had a pretty face and he catches my attention." Looking at my boyfriend, I felt jealousy ran through me and I clenched my fist.

"He is my boyfriend." I said sternly like my father always use.

"Oh I-I'm sorry I didn't know, I'm really sorry." But he still checking my boyfriend out. I heard my name being called and I saw Luke walking to our way and I saw Calum was blushing.

"Hey Skater Boy" I said with a smile as Luke wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head on his shoulder just Calum knows Luke is Mine.

"I see you've got a new friend?" He asked

"I-I'm Calum Hood" He said looking at him flirtingly, He is giving me an impression, I thought he was a nerd not a slut.

"Luke Hemmings" He said shaking his hand making the Looked-Like asian boy blush harder.

"He is a blushy boy also" That's my nickname, but he is referring to Calum. Calum had a pretty face but I hate him.

"I thought you're going to borrow some books?" I asked and then he smiled "Sorry, y-you two look ba-good together, see ya" He said running off.

"That guy is like you when we first met."

"No It's not, We first met when you fell over because of your skateboard." I said

"Yeah, but you're always blushing and stuttering." He teases and I smile a bit.

How am I going to tell him? If we broke up Calum will have his way over my Luke?

**
A/N: I updated finally, Sorry it took me so long. I'm kind of losing interest cause I feel no one likes this anymore, but I'm going to end like I planned too eventhough there are no readers anymore.

Calum is in the book now, and it's chapter 18. The second verse is near, Who do you think will be "Sorry girl but you missed out, looks like boy is mine now."

I hope you like it, No silent readers please. :).

I published a new book it's called '50 Shades of Hemmings' it's based on 50 Shades of Grey.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

FAN AND FOLLOW.

WRITTEN BY:Franz Miranda (Lashton_Narry)