Ch.17 He Wasn't Good Enough

(Unedited)

The bell rang, I quickly took my bag and ran out of the classroom ignoring Michael's stares. I went to the restroom and let out a heavy sigh. I haven't seen Skater Boy since in the morning, I still don't know if I should tell him or not;I know I should tell him but I'm scared of how he is going to react I even wear a sweater today just to hide the bruise Michael did yesterday.

"Ash?" I heard his voice

"L-luke?" I saw him on the doorway looking worried, I hate making him worry about me it feels like I'm too young for him.

"Are you okay? I saw you were running so I followed you" He said, I washed my hands before facing him and let out another sigh "Yea.  I'm fine, Don't worry about me." I said with a fake smile on face but I guess he buy my act, he wrapped his arms around me before we went outside.

Most of the people stares at us, but I don't care as long its Skater Boy whose had his arms wrapped around me and I feel like I'm girl, he never fails to make me feel this way.

"Come on, we're going to go" He whispers in my ear and my eyes widen.

"What? It's only 11 in the morning and I don't do cutting classes." I say to him but ignore it cause he grabbed my hand dragging me to somewhere, I just let him dragged me cause I feel like as long as I'm with, I'm safe.

We reach a wall that theres a tunnel in it.

"Where did you find this?" I asked

"Come on, I've been in this school since I'm junior." He said as he climb inside the tunnel and I followed him, then I saw a forest. I can still hear the cars and motorcycles on the road though.

"I'm gonna show you something." He said, locking our hands together and I smiled cause of the warmth feeling of his hand on mine.

"What is it?"

"Shh, Don't be too excited. Blushy Boy." He said

We walked and walk, This forest wasn't scary though. Because you're with Skater Boy, my subconcious says and I smile, yeah maybe because Luke makes me feel secure.

How should I tell him about the marriage thing, he needed to know. He needs to know that I'm doing this for him, I can't let his family suffer because of my selfishness of wanting to be with Luke, and I can't let Luke suffer, I can see how he struggles just to finish school and have a better life for his family.

This is fucking hard than I thought, I already got the love of my life, the cherry of my cake;Now people we're trying to tear us apart. I hope it would be worth it.

"You're thinking hard." He suddenly says, snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at him, he was already looking at me.

"Sorry"

"Don't be, My Love. Look we're here" Then I saw a opened stoned house, it looked like an abandoned house and it looked like it was made something 40's or 50's. Then I looked at him in confusion.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, he just smile as we enter the house since there was no door and the roof was broken so I can see the inside brighter.

"Well, since we cannot be seen together cause your Father might break us apart and I don't want that, this could be our hide out." He said smiling that I can help but smile also.

"And we're like Husbands that when you finsih your class, you could practice cooking like a house wife while you were waiting for me, right?" He said facing me, his both hands were on my waist.

"How could I practice cooking, when there is no stove and things." I asked with chuckle.

"Well, we could use bonfire? And me and Harry already left broom here and some paint so we could clean this house." He said pointing at the things at the side.