Ch.20 He Needed To Come Back (Part 2)

(Unedited)

"W-what?" Luke gasp, his gripped on Michael loosen and he look at me. Michael had a big smirk on his face, I hate him so much I can't believe we've been friends since we were kids. I really regretted it.

"Luke, let me explain please."

Tears spilling down my face, My throat hurts, I am shaking I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I'm not ready for this to happen, I'm not ready for him to know. We've been only together for a month now it's all going to end.

"So.. It's true then, huh?" He say, looking at me in disbelief. I just want to go home locked my myself, listen to music.

"Yes.. Ashton is my Fiancè, he agreed to marry me." Michael say crossing his arm, his smirk is still visible.

I'm going to lose him now, If I told him the threat that they gave me they will torture Luke and his family. What should I do? Do I need to runaway with him? I need help. Luke rested his back on the wall looking at me, tears forming in his blue eyes, his hand clenched into fist like he wants to punch someone; someone like Michael.

"So back off, and leave him cause he's mine and only mine!" Michael glared at Luke who is just looking at him.

"L-luke.. let me explain."

"I don't need your explanation Ashton." He say then walk away leaving me and Michael, I felt my world crash down at me, theres a new wound in my heart and it hurts to much. I look at Michael, I slap him, I let my hand hit his cheek so hard that his cheek turn bright pink.

"Fuck you Michael! I hope karma will make you suffer!" I yelled running away.

-

I was sitting on the swing of the park, looking at the kids play. I frown cause I wish I could be happy like them but I cannot, I am checking my phone every minute to see if Luke texted me. I can't believe I lost the love of my life, I can't do something cause I'm saving him. I'm doing this for him, for his family. I hope it will be all worth it.

Luke, I'll wait for you in our house. I love you Luke so damn much. To infinity and beyond. -sent 4:03pm

I stood up, brush off the dirt on my pants as I made my way to the forest.

Walking to the forest alone, felt really scared I am paranoid that someone is following me and might kill me. But when I'm with Luke, I felt safe and secure like nothing bad is going to happen. I wish he would let me explain, I manage to think that running away with him might be the best option, I'll let my mom knows where I'm going to live with him and Luke's family. I'm going to tell Luke everything and make him runaway with me to save him to my father and to Michael.

We'll going to have a happy family someday, I have my own account and I'm going to deposit all for our School cause I'm only a Junior High. We'll going to adapt kids someday and we want the name Lucas cause it sounded like the name Luke and maybe if have a girl we'll call her Ashley. We could do everything we want if we ran away, I'll be no longer a robot of Lorenzo Irwin a.k.a my dad.

I could bring stilinski with me. I sat on the chair of our house, waiting for him. He hadn't reply to my message but I'm still going to wait for him no matter what.

I heard my phone rang, but my sigh when I saw it was Louis who is calling me. Why is he calling me though? I answered and greeted by him.

"Where are you? Ms. July said we're going to perform for the School's Celebration of Performing Arts."

"I can't, I have something to do." I answered, lookin outside to see if Luke was coming but sadly he is still now where of sight.

"Well tomorrow, you need to attend. How are you by the way?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine." I really hope this is just dream, cause I'm not really not fine at all.

"You sure? You don't sound like it."

"It's just I am fixed marriage with Michael and that guy is a total bitch now." I said, I sigh cause Luke is still not replying, but I hope he will come.

"What? How about Luke, I thought you two were together?"

"I know, he found out, I'm scared he will broke up with me. My dad threathens me you know my father ,Lou." I said

"I understand, I can't give you advice cause if I were you I really don't know what to do. "

"I know" I said sadly, All I could think was Luke, I hope he'll come so I could explain and runaway to get away from everything. I love Luke since first I laid my eyes on him I love him.

But sometimes I question myself, Is this running away with him will be worth it?

Luke's Point of View

I receive his text, Do I want to hear his explanation? I thought he loves me. Then why he accepted the marriage thing with Michael? I am so confused. Maybe I really need Ashton to explain everything.

My mom just arrive so I need to take care of her before I'm going to the forest. She really looks okay now, I am glad. Lucy working as the assistant at the company of Ashton's dad. If Ashton wasn't here probably my mom already died.

"Son.. you look bothered. Is there something bothering you?" My mom asks with a tiny smile.

"It's alright mom, I'm fine." I smile but inside I swear I'm crying seeing my mom at the hospital bed hurts a lot. Knowing Ashton is going to be married to Michael hurts too much.

I love Ashton, I need him, I want him even if we're not legal to be with each other. He gives me light to the tunnel full of darkness. He accepts me being a guy full of tattoos and rings. I stopped smoking for him even if it's hard to stop.

"Mom, Luke, I'm home." I heard Lucy's voice.

I saw Lucy on the doorway of mom's room. She had a smile on her face we need to stay positive for mom. Lucy placed her coat on the chair near mom's bed. Lucy was late, she should be home since 5, it's 6pm.

"Lucy, can you watch mom, I'm going to go. I'll be back in an hour." I said, she nodded. I kissed mom's forehead before saying goodbye and leaving.

I made my way to the house, I saw the lights were already on, He is still there. I need answers to my question. I park the car and went out. I inhale heavily and went inside.

But the most unexpected thing is, I was greeted by a punch. I saw it was Ashton's father. What the hell?!