Ch.21 5 Years From Now

Dedication: AngelxIrwin

Enjoy ♥

(Unedited)

"Congratulations!!" Everyone cheered as they throw petals at us. I can't believe this is actually happened to me right now. I'm already married to a person whom I don't really love and who is a pure evil. I glance at my mom she was faking a smile but my dad was so happy with Mr. & Mrs. Clifford on his side. I just look everyone not smiling at all like Michael who is waving at the crowd.

It's been five years, five fucking years. Five years of hell. How I was controlled by my father, he chooses my friends. I can't leave Michael's side without any permission. I don't have the skateboard necklace anymore, I have any things to remember on Luke.

Luke Hemmings.

I can't believe how Luke left me for money he told me he loved me and he just leave me for 500,000 thousand. I still love him though, even if 5 years had past. I already graduated College, I have new friends, I still love Luke with all of my heart. I still remember when I found out he left me.

Flashback.

"What are you doing here, Ashton?!" My eyes widen as I saw my dad's car in front of our hideout, he found me. I stood up taking a few steps backwards.

"I said what are you doing here?!"

"I-I'm waiting for Luke, Sir!" I said looking at him, his fist were tightly clench and I'm so nervous yet scared I never seen dad so angry like this I'm so scared, I need Luke. I need my Luke.

"Luke? Ha! He was at our house an hour ago." He said with a pitful laugh.

I look at him in confusion. Luke at our house? I told him to go here... Is he okay? What if dad hurt him? What if dad told him insulting things. My worry takes over me.

"W-what?!"

"Yes. He told me, you were here. I paid him 500,000 thousand to leave you." He said, My heart beats fast that I can't breath properly. It's been rapidly beating so hard.

"Did h-he take it?" I'm scared of the answer to my question but I know he loves me so he wouldn't take it, He knows how much I love him that I would do everything to be with me. He knows I hope he didn't take it but my dad's answer made my heart break.

"I'm sorry son, he took it... he said you were better with Michael all along and he just used you for money."

"No! You're lying! You're lying" I smacked his chest multiple times as he wrapped his arms around me to hugged close to his chest as I keep smacking his chest while sobbing.

"No! That's not true!! That's true!! Liar! He wouldn't take it..." I let out a heavy sobbed and cried so hard. I can't believe, he wouldn't use me for money I know he isn't he cannot do that. He would never do that.

"...please tell me that's not true," I say looking at him

"I'm sorry" he let go of me as I calm down, I took the necklace out of my neck and throw it.

"I-I I need some to be alone" I ran away leaving my dad, I ran and I didn't know where to go. So I decided to go home.

I enter my mom's room and I saw her reading some pocketbook she saw me and place the book on the nightstand with her eye glasses.

"Are you alright ,Ashton?" She asked with full of worry in her eyes. I seated beside her and hugged her.

"Mom"