Ch.3 He Was A Punk, He Did Ballet

(Unedited)

The day went by for me and Ms. July was so cruel to me, I mean I need to prove myself to her that I deserve to be in the show for the next month. I need this, My father wants this for me so I should do everything to make her mind change that I need to stay for the ballet class.

"We'll help you, I think you're too young to die" Louis joked, even Louis was kind of scared to my father. Everyone is, that it's so hard to live life cause everyone is fake and I rarely see true people behind my back.

"I don't think my dad will kill, probably be so angry at me" I said and he nodded as we walked through the hall and I glance at Skater Boy whose already playing skate board doing some tricks making his tattoo shown. My personal favorite was his arrow heart tattooed.

"You mean that he will be just angry at you or force you again to something you don't want?" Louis said as I looked at him, He knows my father too well. I'm going to lie if I said I didn't hate my father, he never treated me like his son he always treats me like one of his employees or much worse  robots

"No can say No to Lorenzo Irwin, Louis" I said sternly as we enter the boy's locker room.

"What if he told you to rape me, you would do it?" he asked as I looked at his frighten expression and I chuckle, a smirk formed on my face as I looked at him from head to toe.

"Maybe, I mean---" he cutted me off when he gasp covering his mouth with his hand and stared at me with wide eyes. It's too hard to control myself from bursting into laughter.

"Oh my God Ashton!! I may have a beautiful bum ,how could you?! I'm going to the bathroom to change" he said and I burst in laughter finally. He grabbed his shirt and before he walk away.

"Louis, you're my bestfriend its okay, I'm a man who can make straight guy, gay louis maybe if I rape you'll enjoy it" I tease as he took off his shirt, Louis was kind of hot but nothing can beat Skater Boy's hotness. Like really, Skater Boy was more hotter than Jamie Dornan, Jake Bass.

"No, I wouldn't, who the hell would love rape?!" Louis said sassily and I laugh at his expression.

"Some straight boys who watch porn Louis, and don't worry my dad won't ask something like that" I said then we finished changing clothes before I could grabbed my back pack, Louis pinch me and I turned around and saw Skater Boy; He was so so hot in his nirvana tank top.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know it was occupied" Skater Boy said, I was turned on by his deep voice. He was holding a spare of shirt and he was sweating fuck. Probably from playing skate board.

"No its okay, this was a public locker room right?" Louis said as he elbow me making wince quietly and glared at him. 

"y-yeah and w-were already f-finished" I sttutered, I heard louis chuckle. Probably making fun of me already. I'm now more embarrassed than I ever was.

"hey you are blushy boy!! Hello" I blush as the nickname he gave me, I smile awkwardly maybe he didn't know I have a crush on him. Or maybe he did. Now I'm so confused, he gave me mixed signals.

You're really blushy boy, you just blush again infront of him.

"Y-yeah" I saw his tattoo that I never see before, it was a chain tattoo.

"I l-like y-your tattoo" oh shit why did I say that? Ugh I.m making myself embarass again oh God. Louis was here He'll now make fun of me. I'm so dead he laugh that showing me his beautiful teeth, His hands are now out of his pockets but playing at the hem of his shirt.

"Well Thanks you Ashton" Skater Boy said, I gave him a confused look. How did he know my name? He knows my name? I'm freaking out! Skater Boy knows my freaking name.