Ch.19 He Needed To Come Back (Part 1)

(Unedited)

We finally finished painting the walls of the house, This can finally be our secret hide-out. After our classes we headed to the forest for the abandoned house, now it doesn't look scary now. I finally made myself calm after Luke met the flirty bitch Calum. It's been a month since we got together and it's been pretty fast, we're going to celebrate our first monthsary. I still haven't told him about the marriage thing I know this could break us maybe I'll spend all my time with him as long as I can before telling him and I know he will breaking up with me.

I'm scared of letting him go, cause I love him since I laid my eyes on him when he was riding his skate board, when I first taken care of his wound, when we bumped into each other then have a little embarrassing chat, then we met again in the locker room where I first saw him shirtless, then on the College Building when I'm asking who gave me the necklace. It's been five months since I got a crush on him and now we're finally together so I can't let him go, I just don't want him to suffer because of my selfishness.

I hate my dad for black mailing me, I hate Michael I never thought he would be like that, I always knew he was my best friend now he's scaring me, He's-He's just evil. If I didn't told Luke, Michael will probably tell him in the worst way of course and a lot will happen. I know Michael he has a lot of plans in his mind.

After 5 years I'm going to get married to the person I don't really love. I just hope what I sacrifice will be all worth it for him, but for me I'll try to be happy. Everything will work if my Dad and Michael didn't black mail me, We can't run away cause my dad is powerful he is like an octopus, he has many people knows that can help him find us. I tried to think other way of telling Luke but I just don't want to tell him yet when I can see the love and care that I always wanted to see in my father eyes. I can't tell him when he always says I love you to me and it makes my heart melt like a ice cream.

"Come on, let's get inside. I think it's going to rain." He says

I nod, and we went inside and sat on the floor with his leather jacket around me for me not to feel cold. He took his favorite penguin pillow as we lay on the newly clean floor with his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. The rain pouring hard, it was so peacefully quiet. I hope my dad won't find me cause it's already 7. He locked our hands together his small cute pale hands with my long ones it looks cute.

"It's been a month since we got together..." He said kissing my neck.

"...I'm glad I fell in love with you, I'll never let you go." He says, as he starts kissing my neck, biting, licking creating a pleasurable bruise. When he found my sweet spot, I moaned quietly, I can feel the lust in his voice as he moaned also as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his groin and my eyes widen, Am I ready?

My mind is going crazy, I'm mentally debating myself if I'm ready or not, until I felt my hand massage his groin making him moan and I turned around and lay on top of him and smashed my lips into his, his cold lip ring makes me moaned as I started grinding on him, our cloth members were painful cause I am definitely hard. His tongue begging for an entrance and I gladly accepted as his tongue starts to roam inside my mouth tasting every bit of me moaning in pleasure. His hands find it's way on my back and his grabbed my bum making me moan louder in his mouth. I want to be in control, even if I know I'm hell of a bottom guy. I took off my shirt then his and my lips attack his nipples, starts nibbling it my hand roam against his stomach teasing him.

I started taking off his jeans which it's hard so he helped me taking it off, the rain starts pouring hard as I continue to kiss his body until I'm near his member, I look at him with my big hazel eyes and his blue eyes were full of lust. I took off his boxers and took a hold of his hard member making him moan as I kitten licks the tip that starts realising pre-cum. Before I fully took him inside my mouth, he moan in surprise.

"uhmm...feels so good so good Ash" Luke moaned out as I started bobbing my head at his shaft while his fingers wrapped around my curly hair as he tugged every time he moan making me moan also. When I moan his name sending vibrations to his hard member.

"Oh yea keep going, This is so hot" he moaned as he wrapped his bare legs around me as I still licking his hard member then my free hand started to massage his balls.

"F*ck ashton! I'm so close yet I don't want to en--Oh God" he moaned loudly and the hottest and sexiest I ever heard as he release inside my mouth as I lick the remaining stained using my tongue, him still silently moaning as I kiss his happy trail, to kiss abdomen licking his chest hair

"Ashton..I'm getting hard again" He moaned and I chuckle as I starting sucking his nipple, but then he grabbed my head and smashed his lips against mine and he took care of my problem but of course only BJ he did cause I'm not ready yet.

**

I woke up still laying naked on the ground besides me is Luke naked also, I look at the clock on my phone and it's already 7 in the morning. I have 10 missed calls from my mom and 30 missed calls and 24 unread messages from Michael. I am so dead. I immediately grabbed Luke's extra boxers and shirt, tossed some of his clothes for him to wear I grabbed his green day shirt and wore my jeans again.

"Shit, we're late!"

"I know, come on before Mrs. Robinson caught me late." I said

We manage to get on time since the forest was only near the school, I'm worried of getting home, I don't want to go home and face my dad and mom. They might grounded me, and gladly Mrs. Robinson was also late so it's okay. It's our break time and I'm not shocked my Michael looked angry but I'm more shocked when he dragged me into a empty room and I started to feel nervous.

"Where the hell are you Last night?!" He yelled

"I went to my friends house!" I answered his hand were in fist, It makes me scared.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, you went with Luke Hemmings are you?! Is that his shirt!" As he starts walking towards me and I walk backwards until my back hit the wall and I don't have anywhere else to go.

"Did you two fucked? Did you?!" He yelled, I just look away. I don't want to say yes and I don't want to say no.

"I fucking knew it! This is it! I'm going to tell him! Say goodbye to your poor boyfriend Slut!" And he ran outside, he's going to tell Luke, he can't tell him...I followed him as we reach the College building he immediately saw him as he grabbed him by the collar and shove him on the wall.

"Michael please..." I am already crying, I'm not ready yet. This can't be happening, I need to do something..

"What the fuck is your problem?! Huh?!" Luke pushed him making Michael fell on the ground.

"You! You are my fucking problem!" Michael punched him in the jaw but then Luke punched him back. Then Michael shove him again and yell

"Don't come near my Fiancé ever again! HE'S MINE SO BACK OFF!"

**

A/N: Next chapter is going to be sad, I'm sorry for the late update it just a lot happened this week.

For the up coming chapters:

Fetus Ashton as Michael Angelo Clifford

Fetus Luke as Lucas Hemmings

Hope you all like it, Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ;).

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan and Follow.

Written by: Franz Miranda(Lashton_Narry)