Ch.24 Now he's a superstar

I wanna make my own channel on youtube, I wanna be youtuber hehe. Would you support me? :)

Well I'm sarcastic, energetic, I ramble a lot, well in editing. But the thing is I'm skinny and ugly :( but no one can stop me \m/ (That's me on the side/top lmfao)

Here's a new chapter of Ashton & Luke's Love story. Enjjjooooyyy!

(Unedited)

Screams, cries, and yelling that makes me want to cover my ears but suddenly I felt numb when Luke started singing the Amnesia song. I'm frozen on my place, I can't move, I can't feel anything, my eyes can't move and only locked agaisnt blue ones.

From the eyes of Luke Hemmings.

I remember the day you told you were leaving,

I remember the make up running down your face,

I can feel my eyes were starting to watered as I look at Luke and He was finally looking at me and he was also like he is going to tear up. Most of the fans were waving their hands, Louis was concentrated watching the band as I'm frozen in place looking at my ex-lover.

tell me this is just dream,

cause I'm really not fine at all.

And the lights went off,  girls and boy already leaving the place. But I just seated on the chair with Louis besides me, I can't believe this after 5 years I see him again but only he moved on, he made his dreams come true, and he was happy.

"Do you want to go?" Louis asked, facing me, I look at him but shook my head.

"You could go now, I can go by myself." I mumble but he just chuckle. "I need to get you home so Michael would think you were with me or else he will flip shit, you know that Ashton." He said jokinly.

I sigh but then chuckle. "What a life, I have been? Huh, I have a controlling father, my mother who couldn't do anything to save from all of this, I have a husband whose hot tempered." I wipe a tear from my eyes and slip back my hair.

"At least, you have us, me, Harry, your son who loves you so much Ash. Sometimes you don't have to count all your promblem, why not count all your blessings." Louis say taking my hand to his then I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but I want Angelo to have a better future I don't want him to be controlled by Michael, I want to save him, Lou." 

"In the right Ash, only time will tell." Louis said then we heard foot steps from behind us and I turned around to see... I didn't expect that he will come.

Calum.

"Ashton Irwin, right?" He asked, crossing his arms around his chest. I stood up wiping my eyes.

"Yeah, that's me." 

"Oh, the ballerina lover of Mr. Hemmings, too bad he's mine." He said with a sassy tone as he steps closer.

Louis is just watching us, I took a heavy deep breath. I need to be strong. If you love someone you need to fight for them.

"But I loved him first, he love me first. First love never dies." I said and take a step forward.

"Yeah, well why is he with me? Why he married me? By the way my name is no longer Calum Hood, it's Calum Hemmings."  He steps closer to me again, I breath in again.

"I can see in his eyes, he loves me. He still loves me the way he looked at me while singing, He still loves me." My voice was now louder this time and he look taken a back but he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh really? You're just an Ex, ex-lover who can't move on, and don't know how to move on! Past is Past bitch!" He slapped so hard that makes me tumble and Louis stood up but I slapped Calum back and Louis hold both of my arms as I heard a shout and right then Luke came.

"Calum, why are you fighting with the fans?" I can tell he didn't recognized me.

"He started it, Luke. He slapped me and I just defend myself baby." Calum lied and Luke sighed then turned around his expression changes, his eyes went wide.

"A-ashton?"

"Hi Luke" I said looking down, I can't look him in the eyes or else he could see how much I still loves him and the fact that I haven't moved on for 5 years.

"Uhm.. ahh can we talk?" Luke asked and this time I look at him.

"What the fuck, Luke?" Calum yelled.

"It's just a talk Calum, a talk okay." Luke answered back then Calum mumble a whatever then he walk away. Louid release his grip then nodded as we walked through the arena leaving Louis on our spot.

"How are you Ashton?" He asked, his hand in his pocket while we're walking.

"m'fine, what about you Mr. Superstar?" I asked he look at me then chuckle. "Fun, living a good life. How are you and Michael?"

"Do I need to lie?" I asked looking at my feet then we seated at the back of the arena.

"You do not, I know Michael that's why I'm asking you." He said with a serious tone.

"Hell and only Angelo really keeps my life brighter."I said, I smile a little when I said Angelo's name.

"Angelo?" He asked, he raised his eyebrow his left knee resting was curled against his chest and he still looks so kid.

"My son, our son. They paid woman to carry our child." I answered.

"Oh, what happen Ashton?" I look at him with a confuse expression. "What do you mean?"

"Why did you leave me?"He asked and he pulled out the skateboard necklace he is wearing it.

Leave him? I did not, he did? He left for money that's why he's here, He chose money over me, he just use me for money. Why would I leave you? 

"Leave me? You fucking left me for money, Luke." I said tears rolling down my cheeks and wipe them using my sweater paws.

"What? You didn't come at the secret house that night a-and your dad came saying you want a break up and he gave me the necklace."

"My fucking dad!" This is too much all these years, I thought he left me, They lied, lied to me! They're devil, evil. I can't believe he was my father.

"Shit, he lied to break us apart. i swear I'm gonna kill him!"

"Too late. Too late Luke" I said softly, wiping my tears from my eyes.

He sighed. "It's not, we can still run away."

"Luke, you're married, you're famous, you can't just change your name."

"But I still love you." My eyes widen, my heart starts to beat so fast.

"Y-you what? you still love me?" I asked.

"I do."

"I do too" I answered, I wipe his tears from his cheeks.

"Too late, Mr. Irwin-Clifford, I just called your husband Michael Clifford." I saw Calum behind us holding his phone. I'm dead.

**

A/N: Merry Christmas everybody! Yes I updated again cause I didn't update for months. I hope you all like it. There's a lot going to happen, Run away, Action, Confrontations, and my favorite Angelo & Lucas love story :).

thoughts?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Written by: Franz Miranda(Lashton_Narry)