Ch.11 All of His Friends (Part 3)

Dedication to Larry_Lashton , Her stories were all the best so so much I just finished reading The Boy With The Crush. But my all time favorite was Chasing Ashton! She was my Idol in writing :)

(Unedited)

"Dance?" He asked like he hadn't heard me, my heart was beating fast I felt my legs weak getting weak I am in front of Skater Boy asking him to dance with me, I never thought he is the one who gave me the necklace and the flowers.

"Yea" I said slyly, As he looked at me straight into my eyes as I felt my cheeks even burn than ever but the next thing he do send me to cloud nine-He grabbed my hand and we went to the center he was still wearing his waiter suit. I placed both of my hand on his shoulders as he placed his hands on my waist as we started to slow dance. I can't believe it I'm dancing with him my hands were on his shoulders I can feel his muscles.

"So why did you ask me?" He asked with a grin and it really makes me blushed again.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" I asked as I felt his grip on my waist tighten.

"I don't understand" He said and I took a deep breath, He is looking at me he is so perfect.

"That you're the one who gave me the necklace" I answered his eyes widen then he sighed as he pulled me closer to him making our chest touch.

"Cause I know I'll never had a chance" He said sending butterflies and fireworks. We thought the same I can't believe he liked me back Am I dreaming?

"Who said that you didn't?" Woah I never I had this confidence where this all coming from?

"Uhmm Because you're in high school and I'm in college, mostly You're rich and I'm a just a poor guy." He said, I never expected his answer.

"Do you like me?" He asked suddenly and my heart beats faster than ever should I tell him?

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin!! Go to the car now!!" I heard my dad yelled from the microphone and we pulled away and I saw everyone was looking at us.

"Uhmm dad" I said

"Oh my God" I heard Lucy said, I knew this was coming I should prepare myself.

"Ashton go to the car now!" He yelled again making me nervous. I saw Skater Boy looking at me worriedly

"Want to go somewhere?" He whisper. Would I want to go somewhere with him? So I can escape with dad scolding me. I nodded my head as he take me hand but can most of the people gasped but then I felt someone took a hold on my other arm and I turned to see it was Michael.

"You will not going anywhere!" He said his eyes were all bury of anger as he glared on skater boy. But skater boy just smirk and pulled me closer taking a hold on my waist and making Michael let go my arm.

"Ashton" He warned and I looked at skater boy and nodded and we started to ran outside and I heard my dad yelled "Follow Them!"

We ran even faster as we heard a lot of running steps, We ran away until we have them lose us and we reach the playground.

"Thank you" I said

"No need.. You're dad is pretty controlling you know" He said as we seated on swings.

"I know" I said as I looked at the ground I'm on a playground with skater boy I feel like I'm going crazy and He can make me forget all of my problem.

"That's sucks. You can stay at mine for the night" He told me, Staying a night with skater boy I don't think I can handle it I'm only 16 years old who is easy to get horny.