Ch.16 See Ya Later Boy

I don't what happened on Chapter 15 "He Was A Skater Boy". But the summary of that chapter was Luke's father is also a skater boy but he died because of Lung cancer.

(Unedited)

"I-I need to go" I said and they looked at me;I felt Skater Boy's hand touches me and rub it softly as he looked at me in the eyes and I can't help the blush creep on my cheeks.

"Why?" He asked

"Uhm My father needs to see me" I answered and I felt him held my hand and I looked at his blue eyes.

"He could hurt you, You never saw him for whole two days" He said with worries filling his eyes as I tried myself to not cooed him cause fuck He looked like a gangster or punk but looking at me like a freaking cute little child.

"I-I'm sure he won't, I'll text or call if something happens" I said standing up letting go of his hand as he stand up as well I turned but I felt his hand on my arm to stop me and I looked at him.

"Promise you'll text if something happen?" He asked and I smile then nodded.

"I promise" I answered and he nodded as he pulled me to pecked my lips I can't help but blush cause he kissed me in front of his mom and I'm kind of embarrassed cause I'm not used to PDA.

"See ya later" I said as I opened the front door "See ya later boy" He said and I smiled then I saw billy with the car door open.

**

I entered the house to see Mr. & Mrs. Clifford with Michael and my dad and mom. Mom was not smiling she is looking at me worriedly.

"Ashton, We have something tell you" Mrs. Clifford says looking at me as I seated besides my mom looking at them in confusion.

"What is it?"

"As you all know Emma Clifford should be the one your fixed marriage with but sad to say she ran away and went to America. But the great thing is Michael is adopted." Dad said, I already knew this. This was the Fixed Marriage with Michael. He was looking at me with a small smile on his face and I don't why the hell he is smiling: First we had another fight and Second he was now Fixed Marriage with ME!.

"Uhmm As we are saying you are now fixed marriage with Michael" I knew it, I can't be with Michael when I don't love him and I have a relationship with Luke and I love Luke so much.

"Y-you can't do that. Dad I'll do everything just please not this"I begged but my dad's expression was unreadable.

"Just do it honey for everything will be okay" My mom said rubbing circles at my back and I felt tears starting into my eyelids as I looked at them.

"Why?! Because of the Luke Guy! Huh!" Michael said looking at me I was shocked I don't know what to say If I told me Yes because of Luke they probably beat him to death.

"If its that Luke Guy if you don't say yes we'll torture him and his family if yes I'd probably help them to get on their nasty feet" Dad said

"Lorenzo not like this" Mom said and I looked at dad with wide eyes. I can't do it but if I didn't they will torture Luke and his mom and sister after I saw how Luke really loves his mom and how his mom smile I make them suffer because of this but If I say yes what could happen to me and Luke's relationship I love him so much even if we're only a week dating.