- v -

"Brook, I- wait.." Rye mumbled, pulling away from him.

"What?" Brooklyn raised a brow.

"I- we- should we be doing this?"

"Do you wanna leave instead?" Brook asked.

Rye shook his head, "no.."

"Then shut up and kiss me," he smirked, smashing their lips together again.

They only pulled away for breath a few minutes later, and Brooklyn took the opportunity to pull Rye up to his bedroom.

---

"Fuck, I've missed that," Brooklyn sighed happily as he lay on Rye's chest almost two hours later.

"Me too," Rye hummed, "you're a fucking tease though.."

"You deserve it," Brook said looking up at him.

"Hmm, it's worth it.."

"Good."

They stayed cuddled together, both drifting off to sleep until Rye's phone rang.

"Andy, hey," he said as he answered the phone.

Brooklyn looked up at him, and he put it on speaker.

"Hey, where are you? Why aren't you home?"

"How do you know I'm not home?" Rye questioned.

"Because I'm on your couch and your mum told me you were out," he chuckled.

"Andy, what time is it? Why the hell are you at my house?" he frowned, sitting up.

"It's like 10am, what's up with you?" Andy laughed.

"What? Shit, I'll be home soon," he said and Rye and Brooklyn both jumped up, "i gotta go."

"Ryan, where are you?" he asked through the phone.

Brooklyn shook his head as Rye looked at him, "uh, i- I'll explain later."

"You better. Your mum said you've been out all night," he chuckled and Rye could almost see the smirk on his face.

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes, "tell her I'm safe, and that I'll be home soon."

"Mkay, hurry up though, I'm bored!"

Rye ended the call and quickly got dressed, "i didn't mean to fall asleep.."

"Well you did. What the fuck are you planning to tell him?!"

"I don't know," he said pulling his shoes on.

"If you fucking tell him, there's no way this is happening again, Ryan," Brooklyn frowned, pulling a pair of joggers on.

"I'm not gonna tell him, Brook," he snapped.

"You better fucking not."