- vii -

"I'm not gonna lie, i though you'd have given in and told me by now," Andy frowned, when Rye still hadn't told him who he'd been seeing.

"I'm not gonna tell you, Andy," he chuckled, "back off."

"But why?" Andy laughed, "it's not, like, Brooklyn, is it?"

Rye froze for a split second, "of course it's not Brooklyn," he scoffed, hoping he hadn't given himself away.

Andy gave him a weird look, but dropped it. Thank fuck for that, Rye thought.

---

Rye woke up that night from a text; the buzz against his bedside table and the screen lighting up the room. He checked it through squinted eyes.

02:47

- come over

Brooklyn. He bit his lip and looked at Andy next to him in the dim light from his phone.

- Andy's here

- so?

He shrugged. He had a point. Andy was asleep, he wouldn't even know.

He got up carefully, not even bothering to get dressed, He threw a pair of shorts on, and his shoes, then grabbed his car keys. 

He didn't even have to knock on the door. Brook saw him pull up and had the door open for him, dragging him inside as soon as he was in reach.

Rye hummed against Brooklyn's lips as he was slammed against the wall, feeling hands exploring his almost-naked body. Brook wasted no time and their clothes were completely gone within a matter of seconds. Rye bit his lip as Brooklyn pushed him onto the couch, smirking down at him.

---

An hour or so later, Rye was kicked out again. He sat in his car for a moment, catching his breath. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time - 4:26 - and sighed to himself, i can't keep doing this.

He drove off, getting back home in about ten minutes. Andy stirred as he got in bed, "where've you been?" he mumbled, getting comfortable.

"To pee," Rye lied, though he wasn't sure if Andy had even heard him, as he just hummed, falling back to sleep.

Rye lay awake for a while. He felt like he needed to tell Andy, but Brooklyn would fucking kill him. I mean, i could just tell him not to say anything - but if it got out... he'd fucking kill me. Is it worth the risk?

Before he knew it, it was 10 o'clock and he was waking up. He sighed as he sat up, Andy already awake on his phone, "y'okay, mate?"

Did he tell him? He was so conflicted...

----------

to clarify, randy isn't a thing, they're just sleeping together bc they don't let each other sleep on the floor at their houses