- xiii -

It was about a month since Mikey had found out. Brooklyn hadn't ended things. Rye was still worried he would. Andy still knew nothing. Jack thought it'd be funny to get them both drunk in the same house.

---

Brooklyn started off slow. He had a couple of beers, washed down with lemonade after, he didn't want to get drunk when he knew Rye was at the same party. Who knew what'd happen?

Rye on the other hand, had three shots within thirty seconds of walking in.

"Slow down, Beaumont," Jack chuckled, but poured Rye and himself a - very strong - drink.

Rye necked it in one, "why did you have to invite Brook?"

"Thought it'd be fun," Jack chuckled.

"Well you're a dick," he glared.

Jack only responded by handing him another drink.

---

A few hours in, Jack sent Ryan to his bed for being too drunk, and about ten minutes after that, Andy sent Brooklyn up to Jack's bed for being too drunk.

Jack and Andy only wanted the two to sober up a little. No one even knew they were both in there until there was a crash and Jack raised a brow.

By the time he got up there, Rye and Brooklyn were on the floor, Brook's hands around Rye's neck from beneath him as Rye punched him.

Jack tackled Rye and got him away from Brooklyn and Mikey helped Brook up, holding them apart from each other.

Both had blood dripping from their faces as they glared at the other. "You're a piece of shit, Ryan!" Brooklyn yelled.

"I wish we never fucking started this again! We're fucking over for good this time!" Ryan yelled back, much to Jack's shock.

"Good!" Brook screamed, "i wish i never fucking met you!"

---

"Were they fucking together again?" Jack questioned Mikey once they'd calmed the other two down.

"Kinda," Mikey nodded, "but don't say i said anything, will you?"

"Course not," Jack shook his head.

"They're not together but they're fucking," Mikey bit his lip, "but neither of them are thrilled about the fact that they can't keep their hands off of each other so they're keeping it a secret..."

"Wow," Jack chuckled with a smirk, "they're fucked!"

"Literally, yeah..."