- x -

Rye rushed home, happy to see Brook's car still outside (and badly parked), as he ran inside.

"I'm back," he said as he walked into the living room, but Brooklyn was nowhere to be seen. He raised a brow, walking upstairs, and smirked as he heard soft moans from his bedroom.

He knocked slowly on the door, though the response he got was another moan. He walked in and was met with a naked Brooklyn, clothes scattered around the room, on his bed with his dick in his hand.

Ryan bit his lip, looking at Brook's things all over the room, then at Brook, "wow, you said it was over but your clothes say different on my bedroom floor.."

"Shut up and get over here," he said breathlessly, replacing his hand with Ryan's when he scooted over.

"Fuck, suck my dick," Brooklyn said, barely above a whisper.

Rye looked at him, bottom lip between his teeth, fuck he looked amazing. He'd missed seeing Brook like this, his hair stuck to his forehead as he desperately pulled Rye closer, pushing him towards his cock.

Rye licked the tip slowly, but Brook seemingly had other ideas as he pushed his head down roughly, forcing Rye to deepthroat him.

He moaned around him, his head bobbing up and down quickly at the control of Brook's hand. "Fuck, i- i need to- I'm gonna-"

Rye moaned in response and soon felt hot cum shoot down his throat. He swallowed around him and teasingly slowly pulled away, "you still taste so fucking good..."

"I bet you do too," Brook smirked and pulled Rye onto the bed properly, removing his clothes quickly.

"Fuck, Brook- i- holy shit.." Rye moaned, slightly unprepared.

Brook's hand wrapped around him, pumping slowly, and gradually faster, "you're gonna cum for me when I fucking tell you to, okay?"

Rye bit his lip and nodded, "fuck- yes-" he choked out.

Brook's hand went faster as his tongue teased his balls, making sure to hit all of his sensitive spots before looking up at him. He replaced his tongue with his fingers as he looked up at Rye, "i wanna taste you, I need your cum..."

Rye's breath hitched in his throat as Brook's lips wrapped around his cock, "fuck- Brook, i- oh my god-!"

Brooklyn moaned around him as he felt his cock twitch, sending him over the edge. He looked up at him as he swallowed, smirking as he licked his lips, "you still taste fucking amazing."

---

"So he's gone?" Andy asked, only an hour or so after Rye had dropped his things off.

"Yeah," Rye muttered, "and don't be a dick about it, he was here all morning."

"I'm just trying to look out for you," Andy said, "does he know about Brook?"

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes.

"Does he know you still want him back?"

"No," he said, though Rye was pretty sure Brook knew exactly what he wanted.

---

This isn't edited again