- xiv -

The next morning was an amusing one for Jack. Rye and Brook didn't remember any of the fight, and both walked into the kitchen normally. They acted civil, having no idea that Jack knew everything.

"How are you two this morning?" he smirked.

"Sore..."

"Yeah, same."

"Me and Mikey had to drag you off each other again," he chuckled, "half naked."

Their eyes widened. Jack smirked, "you don't remember what you told me, do you?"

"Shit..."

"You need to stick to either fucking or fighting though, it's too confusing to do both," he cocked a brow up with a smug smirk.

"What did we tell you?"

"Enough."

---

"I wish i could take it back," Rye said softly, when he thought Brooklyn was out of earshot, "not like, the fucking, the whole thing. I wish i hadn't fucked up in the first place."

Jack sighed, wrapping an arm around him, "i know. It sucks, you suck for that, but all you can do is try and make it up to him."

He nodded, "i don't know how. He'd never give me the chance."

Brooklyn sighed and went upstairs. It was true. Rye had broken his trust and he wasn't sure anything would fix that. There was a knock on the bedroom door the second he closed it, "what?"

"Brook, let me in?"

"No?"

Rye opened the door anyway, "i'm sorry..."

Brooklyn shook his head, "i know you are, but as you said, there's nothing you can do."

Rye sighed, "you should kiss someone."

"What?" he raised a brow.

"You should kiss someone," he repeated, "and i can't get upset or annoyed, you can get me back..."

Brook frowned, then thought about it. He tilted his head as he considered it, "and you can't question it... even if we get back together..."

"Exactly," Rye nodded.

Brooklyn nodded in agreement, "okay."

"Yeah?" Rye bit his lip, he was dreading this, but he figured it was a way for Brooklyn to maybe forgive him at some point.

Brook nodded again, standing up to hug Rye.

"You two okay?" Jack asked as they walked downstairs, but Rye was cut off before he could answer.

Brooklyn pulled Jack close to him, kissing him hard, hands in his hair as Jack kissed back, hesitantly at first but he soon melted into it, while Rye just watched in shock.