- viii -

Rye nodded. Then shook his head. Then shrugged. "I fucked up," he mumbled.

"Fucked up how?" Andy let his phone fall to the bed and looked at his friend.

"This guy i've been seeing-"

"So it is a guy-" Andy cut him off, then looked at him sheepishly as he got a glare from him.

"It's a guy. And i don't think it's a good idea to- well, to fuck him.." he sighed, knowing he wasn't going to end things with him.

"So stop fucking him," Andy chuckled, "couldn't you just-"

Rye cut him off by shaking his head, "nah. It's- he's- i like him."

"Don't hate me for asking this but, are you sure it's not like a rebound from Brooklyn?" Andy said softly, hesitant to even say it in the first place.

"It's not a rebound, i can tell you that," he chuckled.

"M'kay," Andy nodded, not sure whether he believed him or not.

"I saw him last night," Rye said after a while of silence

"What, when?!" Andy raised a brow.

"He texted me at like three in the morning," Rye told him, speaking quietly as his head was down.

"And you went?" Andy raised a brow, "are you serious?"

Rye nodded, "yeah.."

"I feel like he's got you fucking wrapped around his little finger," Andy frowned.

"He has," Rye admitted, and as if it was scripted, he got a text.

"Is it him?" Andy asked as Rye checked his phone.

"Yeah," he mumbled, typing a reply.

Andy swiped the phone from his hands, "come over, is that all it takes?"

- come over

- you come over here

"Andy!" Rye shouted, shoving him into the wall, "are you taking the piss?!"

"What? You can't be the only one making the effort!" Andy chuckled, amused at his annoyance.

"I fucking hate yo-" he started, but stopped as he got a reply.

- I'll be there in 20. Andy's gone?

"Leave," Rye read the text and then looked up at Andy, pushing him toward the door.

"What did he say?" Andy laughed, "is he coming over?!"

"Get out," Rye said again, grabbing Andy's shoes as he shoved him out the door.

"He's coming over," Andy smirked, taking his shoes from Rye and slipping them on, "what about the rest of my stuff?"

"Get it later," Rye said as if it was obvious, "he won't be here long."

Sure enough, about twenty minutes later Brooklyn pulled up hurriedly, his wheels half on the drive and half on the grass outside it, not caring enough to park carefully as his mind was on other things. He knocked sharply on the window, impatient.

Rye hurried to the door, opening it quickly and pulling Brooklyn inside, half eager to see him and half worried that Andy was spying on them somehow.

Brooklyn smirked and kissed him, pulling him close and not breaking the kiss as he walked backwards into the living room. He fell onto the couch and let Rye straddle his lap.

----------

THANKS SIMPLYPENGUIN

this is very unedited but hey i finally updated