- xi -

"I've lost my fucking phone," Brooklyn huffed, pulling the cushions off the couch.

"When did you have it?" Jack asked, scanning the room.

He shrugged, "i don't- oh fuck..."

"Want me to call it?" Jack questioned.

"Nah, I know where it is," he sighed, "i went- uh, out- this morning..."

"Where?" Jack chuckled.

"None of your business," Brook bit his lip, trying to think.

"What? You got a secret booty call?" Jack smirked.

"Shut up, no-"

"You have!" Jack gasped, "who is it?!"

"It's your mum," Brook rolled his eyes.

---

Knock knock knock

No answer

Knock knock knock knock

"Okay, oka-" Mikey stared at Brooklyn as he opened the front door.

Brook's eyes widened, "uh..."

"Rye?!" Mikey called.

"What?"

"It's Brooklyn?!" Mikey shouted, unable to tear his eyes away from the boy on the doorstep.

"What?!" Rye ran through to the door, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I uh..." Brook looked between Rye and Mikey, not knowing how much to say, "um.."

"You may as well just say it, Brook," he raised a brow.

"I kinda sort of left my phone here," he said sheepishly.

Mikey frowned, but gradually, his eyes widened as he realised what that meant. "No!" he gasped, turning to Rye, "Andy said you had a fuck buddy, not a fucking ex boyfriend!"

"Shut up," Rye mumbled, running a hand through his hair, "it's not what it looks like..."

"I feel like that's a lie, and you two are fucking behind everyone's backs," Mikey raised a brow.

"Okay, it is what it looks like," Brooklyn sighed, "don't tell anyone..?"

Mikey smirked, "i won't, but you both owe me."

"I'm going to find my phone," Brook rolled his eyes, brushing past Mikey to go upstairs.

Mikey raised a brow at Ryan, "how the fuck did this happen?"

"I bumped into him after that party at Jack's..."

"That long ago?!"

"Alright, shut it," Rye hushed him, slightly embarrassed.

"Got it," Brooklyn mumbled, running back down the stairs, "it was in the middle of the floor..?"

"Well, you shouldn't have put it there," Rye raised a brow.

"I didn't!"

"Well someone did, and you didn't have it when I got back from Andy's."

Brooklyn rolled his eyes and headed to the door, "whatever. I'm going, text me tomorrow."

"Will do!" Rye smirked.

Mikey looked at Rye, brow cocked up, "so you and Brook...."