- xv -

1 i regret doing the chapters in roman numeral and 2 i'm terrible at updating it's been a HOT MINUTE

----------

The two boys pulled away from each other and Brook went to look in the fridge like nothing had happened. Rye was still staring at Jack in shock when the irish boy looked over, suddenly realising he was there, "shit, Rye, i- uh..."

"It's okay-" Rye shook his head, still in shock, "he um, i said... i said he could kiss someone..."

"What, so are you even now?" he raised a brow.

Rye looked at Brook, and Brook looked between the two of them with a smirk, "i mean, it definitely helped."

Rye nodded, "good..."

That was when the other two came in, and Jack gave Brook and Rye a look that told them they were keeping quiet. So no one talked about it.

"Were you two fighting again last night?" Andy raised a brow, noticing their new injuries.

"Yeah, but we were in the middle of making up," Brooklyn sat down at the counter with a bowl of cereal, "weren't we?"

Rye nodded, smiling softly, "yeah and i think it's- well, i hope it's going well..."

Brooklyn just winked at him, but Andy had other concerns, "what about your fuck buddy, Rye?"

He just shrugged, not knowing how to answer that. He felt bad though, because now Andy was the only one that didn't know.

"You were fucking someone?" Brook smirked at Rye.

He glared back, "i don't think we need to talk about that, do we?"

"I just think it'd be interesting..."

Rye took a long breath, glaring at him but he laughed, looking at Andy, "it was me all along, Fowler, don't worry."