- vi -

Rye got home to Andy's smug face, and his mum's annoyed one.

"You're lucky Andy's here, Ryan, you are in a lot of shit," she said slowly, and Rye quickly apologised before Andy dragged him upstairs.

"Who was it?" Andy questioned.

"Who was what?" Rye raised a brow, though he knew that Andy had heard him talking to someone when he was on the phone.

"You slept with someone last night, don't lie," he crossed his arms.

"Okay fine," Rye admitted, "but I don't know who it was."

"Fuck off!" Andy laughed, "you don't seem the type to have a one night stand!"

"I fucked up, okay?" Rye scratched the back of his neck, hoping he'd drop it.

"Guy or girl?"

"Girl," he lied. He figured if he told a complete lie, Andy would never work out that he'd actually been with Brooklyn.

Andy nodded slowly, "you know her name?"

"Nah," Rye chuckled, "names are overrated."

Andy laughed, "what the fuck happened?"

"I bumped into Brooklyn in the shop after leaving Jack's place, and then decided I had to go out - met a girl, went back to her place, some things happened..."

"So it was a rebound?" Andy smirked.

"No, it was a-"

"It was a rebound," he chuckled, "you only did it because you saw Brook again!"

"Shut up," Rye frowned, "it wasn't a rebound."

"Sure," Andy rolled his eyes with a smirk.

---

Rye and Andy were watching a movie when Rye's phone buzzed with a text. Andy grabbed it and smirked as Rye snatched it off of him.

"You never hide your phone from me, c'mon!" Andy chuckled.

"Well I do now," Rye mumbled and checked the text.

- What did you tell him?

Brooklyn had texted him, and his stomach flipped. He stood up away from Andy, though that only made him more curious.

- that i met some girl, but he's

He pressed the send button accidentally as Andy swiped his phone.

"Andy, give me the fucking phone," Rye snarled, trying to snatch it back, but Andy ducked and ran out of the room. "Andy!"

"Who is it?" Andy laughed, reading the texts. Luckily there was only a few, and even luckier, Brook's number wasn't saved into his phone.

"Andy give me it," Rye said, his hand held out for the phone, "i'm not fucking joking."

"Hey. Hey Ryan. Come over in ten," Andy read, brow cocked up. "That was last night, are you sure you don't know them?"

"Andy, I'm gonna punch you in a minute," he glared at him, fists clenching.

"Why you so defensive?" Andy laughed, though was cut off by Rye's phone buzzing in his hand.

- He's still there? I swear to god Ryan

Andy raised a brow as he read the message, reading it aloud to Rye.

"Don't do this, And."

"Who the fuck is it? I know them, don't I?!" he looked up at Rye, who finally snatched his phone back.

"Don't fucking do this," Rye glared at him. Half of him was pissed off and half of him was terrified that he'd find out, "on a level, I will punch you in the fucking face."

Andy's eyes went to Rye's phone as it started ringing.

"Shit," Rye mumbled. It was Brooklyn. He answered it, pushing the volume down button a few times as he pressed the phone to his ear, "what?!"

"Who is it? Is it them?" Andy asked, as Rye pretty much ran away from him.

"What was with the text?" Brooklyn asked, "you haven't told him, have you?"

"He stole my fucking phone, but no," Rye said, slipping into the bathroom and leaning on the door to keep it shut.

"What are you gonna say?" Brook questioned.

"I haven't got a clue," Rye admitted, "he believed me until he stole my phone and read the text from last night."

"Well, good luck," Brooklyn said slowly, "and don't fucking tell him."

"I know, i'm not stupid."

"That's debatable," Brooklyn chuckled before hanging up.

"I know them," Andy said as Rye came out of the bathroom.

"Doesn't mean you're finding out who it is," Rye rolled his eyes, "now either shut the fuck up or i'm gonna kick you out of my house."

Andy hesitated, but decided to stay quiet, "I'll stop."

"Good," Rye said and finished the movie they'd been watching.