Part 13

BingSeptic watched Dr. Schneeplestein stitch up the last bullet hole in Robbie's chest. Robbie stayed very still, simply holding his father's arm like it comforted him to have him close... or was he trying to comfort Dr. Schneeplestein. BingSeptic thought he saw Dr. Schneeplestein's eyes tear up, before he brushed back Robbie's purple bangs again and kissed his forehead lovingly. BingSeptic turned his eyes away from the scene. The gesture was one that he felt should only be shared between them. Mark hesitated by Jackaboy's passed out body, asking suddenly confused. "What? You turned your son into... Why would you do that"? Dr. Schneeplestein's voice cracked with emotion as he snapped over his shoulder. "I didn't turn Robert into anything! He got sick... and I couldn't... I tried...". 

BingSeptic watched the tears run down Dr. Schneeplestein's face. He was struggling to get out the right words. Robbie slowly sat up, wrapping an arm around his dad's neck to pull him into a hug. Robbie rubbed Dr. Schneeplestein's back and BingSeptic brought up what information he could find on them out of habit. In a saddened voice, BingSeptic read out from his visor to Mark. "He's telling the truth. The medical journal says that Robert Von Schneeplestein contracted an unknown verity of the rabies virus from a badger attack. It says his body started to rot away... It was a slow gruesome death that no one could stop. The research data says that Henrik was working endless on a cure... but in the end it only managed to evolve the virus. After that, the data is lost. Claiming that Robert was pronounced dead".

Henrik sniffled, pulling away from Robbie's hug as he told BingSeptic numbly. "Well, I couldn't very well tell the world that I may have single handedly started the zombie apocalypse, now could I? Jack helped me get him here and we tried to keep him a secret. I will bring my son back some day. Just the way he was...". Robbie placed a hand on his dad's shoulder, giving him a hopeful smile. BingSeptic turned to look at Mark and let out a light sigh. Mark created him...but he wasn't as close to his creator as Robbie was to his.  Mark took the moment to splash Jackaboy's face with the cup of water... but it didn't wake Jackaboy up.  Henrik cleared his throat anxiously, stating out. "I've got to give Robbie some blood, before he can be on his feet again. So... could you give us a little bit. Maybe take Jackaboy to his room for me"? BingSeptic nodded at them in understanding and walked over to pick Jackaboy up from the floor.

Outside the door, Mark walked alongside BingSeptic saying softly. "The Septiceye family is so much different than the Ipliers. They seem so... close". BingSeptic stopped to open Jackaboy's labeled bedroom door.  Stepping in to lay him out across his bed, answering a little awkwardly. "I have taken notice of that myself. They are a broken family, but a family". Mark leaned against the doorframe, staring at BingSeptic with strange unreadable eyes. The look made BingSeptic shift nervously and observe the thousands of Spider-man comic books scattered around the room. After a moment, Mark told him softly. "You look just like him... Other than your hair". BingSeptic sighed, quickly slipping out past Markiplier as he grumbled out in a pained voice. "Thanks for that... I guess". Mark followed him back out into the hallway, saying seriously. "Sean... I think I need to say something".

BingSeptic stopped, but didn't turn to face him. BingSeptic bit his lip and his screens glitched a little.  Mark had called him... Sean?  However, He wasn't sure he wanted to hear what was to follow. Mark sighed heavily, then told him bluntly. "Dark won't attack the others... He considers them to be beneath him. Not worth his time. Dark only cares about two things. One of them is ruling and the other is Anti. Jack and I are his biggest threats to his reign. So, I want you to promise me something". BingSeptic felt an ache in his system. He had thought Mark would apologize to him.  Maybe say a few kind words... but this just felt like a command. Mark moved closer, taking BingSeptic's arm as he seriously whispered. "Sean, protect the others. Jack can't live without them. You see how close they are... If he looses them... Jack's heart will break and he will give up".  BingSeptic tried to ignore the fact that Mark had excluded HIM from the Septiceye family, forcing himself to turn in Mark's direction, he stared blankly at the cold floor and asked him in a grim confused tone. "That doesn't make sense. You just said that Dark wouldn't hurt them".