Part 15

BingSeptic nodded, committing the name to memory. Turning back to the desk, BingSeptic told Jackaboy in a drained voice. "That is great. Did you inform the others"? Jackaboy entered the room, asking gently. "I did. They want you to explain how we are suppose to overpower Dark. Mark sighed heavily, mumbling out. "You can't. The only one that could try would be Anti, but I doubt he is going to help you". BingSeptic looked over at Jackaboy, confidently stating out. "We can't take Dark head on... So, we use our talents against him". Jackaboy's eyes narrowed on him curious, than he snapped his fingers, saying excitedly. "I gotcha! I'll see if Angus still has his bear traps. We can use them to hide around the house"! Jackaboy dashed off, leaving BingSeptic alone with Mark again. BingSeptic picked up a few spare tools and began to his adjustments. Mark touched his arm again, trying to draw his attention as he said very softly. "Why are you trying to help them? Sean, you are not apart of their family. You were made by the Ipliers. If you manage to resolve things... There is no guarantee that Jack will accept you as a Septiceye". 

BingSeptic removed a belt from the box of stuff he had found, replying honestly. "Whether they accept me or not is not important. They have been kind to me. It goes against my program to not return the favor". Mark grabbed BingSeptic's arm, forcing him away from the desk to make him look at him, stating seriously. "Sean... I don't want to lose you". BingSeptic's eyes drifted away from Mark's, stating coldly. "Loosing me will not be a loss to you. Jack is still alive for all we know. You should worry about him. I have work to do. Excuse me". BingSeptic brushed Mark aside, moving back to his desk, before throwing out over his shoulder. "If there are any upgrades you can think to install in me, I would be grateful. Otherwise, You can help me with this suit... Or leave me to my work". Mark sighed again, but moved to BingSeptic's laptop, telling him curtly. "Give me a minute. I've got to see what Dr. Iplier uploaded into you".

BingSeptic internally scanned through all the data he could find on Spider-man's suit. He figured that if Jackaboy's room was filled with his comics, than there must be something that he wanted his own suit to have that was similar. While he couldn't implicate any spider features, He could implement them in other ways. While he was working, Robbie slipped into the room. BingSeptic tried to stay focused, but flashed Robbie a bright smile. He was glad to see his friend up and walking again. Robbie patted his shoulder in passing to head for the couch. Mark found Robbie's presence to be uncomfortable, but BingSeptic was rather happy to have him back. BingSeptic stared at the suit feeling like he was missing something. He just couldn't think of what it was. BingSeptic was about to give up, when Robbie patted his arm.

BingSeptic looked to see Robbie holding an IPod in his hand. BingSeptic raised an eyebrow, asking perplexed. "You think he wants to listen to his own action music while fighting crime"? Robbie chuckled and snorted a bit, then shook his head. Robbie moved to the radio by Mark and messed with the tuning. Mark shot Robbie a fowl look, saying bitterly. "Hey! I was listening to that". Robbie stopped on a channel that was reporting the weather and gestured to it like it meant something. BingSeptic shrugged, asking. "I guess, with his new flight feature that he'd want to know the weather but...". Robbie shook his head, then pulled a police badge from his pocket to show him. Mark's eyes fell on the badge and he snatched it from Robbie, snapping out. "Hey! That belongs to Copiplier! You sneak thief". Robbie growled at Mark, causing Mark to lean away from him.

BingSeptic was too busy searching what a radio and a police badge would have to do with anything to intervene on them. As the results popped up on his visor, he grinned, replying. "A police scanner on an IPod? That is an idea. Hold on a minute". Robbie trotted up to BingSeptic's side to watch over his shoulder as he wrote down some calculations. When the suit was finally finished, BingSeptic called Jackaboy back to try it on. BingSeptic helped Jackaboy put on a pair of blue boots and gloves, informing him. "These boots have magnetic plates under your toes and flight stabilizers under your heels. This will allow you to climb up walls or even fly, depending on your situation". Jackaboy flexed his fingers in his gloves, excitedly cooing out. "I can fly"?! BingSeptic wrapped black belt around Jackaboy's waist with a bright green Septiceye circular buckle, continuing on. "You see those black HTC controllers on your belt? They turn on the features to your boots, gloves, and mask. You use them to steer while you fly, or to grapple things. You even use them to turn on the magnets and to turn on the thermal/X-ray vision in your mask".