Part 21

BingSeptic's body was starting to flash errors, but he ignored them all. He didn't know if this fight was over or simply going to start again with new players. Jackaboy staggered over to Silver, dropping weakly to his knees to wrap his good arm around Silver's neck. Silver's arms tightened around Jackaboy's back as he panted out breathlessly. "That was weird... What happened?" Jackaboy didn't answer, he simply buried his head in Silver's neck. BingSeptic crawled his was across the yard to sit beside Google. Google's body had stopped sparking, but he wasn't online. Placing a hand on Google's chest, he tried to run a scan, but his own systems were going offline. He didn't have the power in him to help Google or even himself. Choosing to observe for a moment, he watched Henrik look over Robbie closely. Holding his son's face like he had seen a fate worse than death. Loosing his son. To BingSeptic's surprise, Dr. Iplier moved closer to Henrik and kneeled down to offer them something. 

BingSeptic's eyes zoomed in on it to see that Dr. Iplier was offering Henrik a handkerchief. Henrik gave Dr. Iplier a warm smile and accepted it. Anti's eyes drifted to see Jack sitting up on the porch, his grip tightening on his knife like he was debating internally about getting a strike in. He only managed to glitch a step or two forward, before Natemare extended a hand to grab the front of Anti's black shirt. Mark took a step back from the three of them, telling Natemare softly. "Whatever the reason you did it. We appreciate it." Damien turned solid black eyes on Mark, growling out. "If you think that summoning him here is going to put you back in a position of power, you are sorely mistaken." Damien raised his hand off Chicanery's head and she snarled at Mark with a hungry look in her shinnying solid white eyes. Mark stumbled back across the pavement as Chicanery moved menacingly toward him.

Natemare took a step forward into Damien's line of sight, turning his glowing bright blue eyes on him with a calm expression. Damien glanced at Natemare with just his eyes, stating coldly under his breath. "What?" Natemare pulled Anti closer by his shirt, telling them both in an implied lighthearted tone. "Dark... You kill him and you'll be stuck watching your family 24/7." Anti tried to glitch away, but Natemare's grip appeared to be immune as it turned to mist to follow Anti's action before turning solid again. Damien continued to stare unfazed at Natemare, retorting. "I'm already doing that now. What's your point?" Natemare raised a hand to Damien's cheek, turning his head until their lips almost touched, before whispering over them suggestively. "You want a break? Let Mark deal with them for awhile. When was the last time the three of us went out?" Damien's eyes faded back to normal and he snapped his fingers.

Chicanery froze mid-step, her eyes locked on Mark, but her ears were turned back to listen for Damien's orders. Natemare kissed Damien briefly, then whispered. "What do you say?" Damien sighed heavily, stating out in a commanding voice. "Chicanery, come." Chicanery's expression lightened and she lost all interest in Mark, her tail wagging as she trotted by to Damien's side. Damien placed his hand back on her head, rubbing one of her ears as she leaned against his leg. Anti tried to glitch away again and when he failed again, he raised his knife to Natemare's throat, hissing out through clenched teeth. "Let me go! He has to pay!" Natemare pushed Anti's hand up over his shoulder as he stepped in closer to bite Anti's neck. Anti's body glitched sporadically from tilting his head away, to wrapping his arm around Natemare's back, then to forcing himself to step away.

Anti turned his head away to stare at the ground, mumbling out. "I hate when you do that. You're trying to distract me and it won't work." Natemare extended a hand out to take ahold of Damien's wrist and slowly walked around Anti as he draped Damien's arm over Anti's shoulder. Anti glitched in place as Damien's hand slid down his chest, pulling him back against his broad chest. Natemare stepped away from them with a smile, choosing to pet Chicanery as he watched them for a moment. Damien's hand moved up Anti's chest, then slipped beneath the collar of his shirt to venture back down. Anti turned his head to rest it on Damien's arm, while Damien leaned in closer to bite Anti's neck. BingSeptic couldn't believe what he was seeing. Anti and Dark had been so ready to raise hell a minute or two ago... and within moments, Natemare had defused it all so easily.