Part 17

BingSeptic pulled his shirt free, feeling Google's hands slide over his stomach to his slightly exposed hips. BingSeptic sat down on Google's lap, enjoying the strange feeling of being touched so tenderly. Google leaned forward to kiss BingSeptic's shoulder, before whispering to him sweetly. "Why is your sensitivity set so low"? BingSeptic shrugged, mumbling out distracted. "Anti hasn't been making things easy at the house... He's learned about as much from me as I have of him. Yet, I struggle to compete with him physically". BingSeptic moved his hands from Google's bare shoulders down to his elbows and back. Google's skin felt smooth and he could feel the strong fibernetic muscles beneath. Google's fingers traced along the hem of his exposed black underwear, telling him logically. "Of course, you'd have trouble. Anti is his own energy source. He doesn't tire and defying him only draws his attention. Anti is known for having a short attention span though. Maybe you can take advantage in that". 

BingSeptic cupped the sides of Google's strong neck, telling him with a slight smile. "I'm more interested in taking advantage of you". Google's hands moved to unbutton BingSeptic's pants, slowly loosening them up for him. BingSeptic bit his lower lip, while Google kept his eyes on him and told him in a deep voice. "If we do this. You will have to let me in completely. You'll be linked to me and it will make us vulnerable to each other". BingSeptic put his forehead to Google's, closing his eyes as he told him without a second thought. "Than link with me. I've got nothing to hide from you". Google wrapped his arms around BingSeptic's back, rolling him back across the bed. BingSeptic shifted more comfortably under Google, feeling his core starting to overload with uncertainty. He didn't know how Google would link with him.

Google claimed his lips, kissing him passionately into the mattress and grinding his hips over his. In felt good... and then it started to feel amazing as Google tampered with his system to turn up his sensitivity settings. Google only broke the kiss to lock eyes with him, causing BingSeptic's systems to freeze for a moment. Google's eyes started to fade from brown into green, then to red, then into blue, and finally yellow, before going solid white. BingSeptic felt data rushing between them, like Googleplier was transferring something to him as well as receiving things from him. When Google's eyes darkened back to brown, BingSeptic's body surged up against him. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he felt so... exposed. Nothing in his entire system was hidden from Google. Google could easily access anything about him. As fearless as he was, this actually gave him cause to worry.

Google smiled down at him, before brushing his lips over his teasingly. BingSeptic whined softly from the shiver that ran down his back. Google grazed his lips across his jaw and then bit his neck. BingSeptic grabbed Google's arms tightly in response as his system fluttered and glitched. The sensation of it was overwhelming and yet felt so good. He wanted more. BingSeptic moved his hands along Google's back, then drifted his fingers down Google's side to slip between them. He wanted to rid Google of his pants. He wanted to see him, when his fingers touched a scar along Google's stomach. He didn't have time to even wonder about the scar, because Google's head lifted away from his throat. Whatever Google had been thinking in that moment flashed before his own mind in fragmented bits and pieces.

For the first time, BingSeptic saw the world from Google's eyes. A memory. He got to see Jack. Jack was sitting in a chair, distracted by a computer screen and BingSeptic got to not only see, but feel how Google reached out to touch Jack's arm in curiosity to feel if his skin felt the same. The next image was of Google standing in a shower with Jack, kissing him in night vision mode. The next one was of Google bedding Jack. BingSeptic clawed the sheets as he was forced to feel the desire Google had for Jack. Jack was the first human that wanted to understand him. That empathized with him. The scar was Jack's doing. He had cut Google up in an attempt to fix the damage to his system. The moment the memories stopped, BingSeptic rolled onto his side under Google. He couldn't speak. He had felt Google's affections for Jack and it hurt him to feel that.

Google apparently could feel or possibly even see his distress now, upon telling him comfortingly. "S34N... Keep looking". BingSeptic loved hearing Google call him that. He didn't know why, but it felt personal. Reluctantly, BingSeptic raised his hand to place it on Google's bare chest and searched through a few more memories. Including the death of a tech repair bird named Harper. The nosey bird had found the file in his memory core. A file that revealed the plans for BingSepticEye. The data read that the file had been deleted from Markiplier's computer... before Mark had his accident. However, when Google was activated he was able to retrieve the file... and bits of memory showed Google convincing Dr. Iplier to continue his work to repay Mark for believing in him. Google convinced Darkiplier to send him to Matthias's house... Not because he knew Jack would find him, but because Matthias had done a review on a product that he needed the piece in order to help Dr. Iplier build... him.

BingSeptic started to pull his hand off Google in shock, but Google put his hand back and held it there. Showing that he had forgotten when Matthias removed his battery and rebooted his system. Plus, the unfortunate damages that were deteriorating his programing. When Google let BingSeptic remove his hand, he told him in a loving voice. "Do you see now? Everything I have endured was to make you". BingSeptic was silent a moment, letting Google ask him curiously. "Are you angry with me"? Sliding his hand along Google's cheek, BingSeptic shook his head with a smirk. He could feel the emotions running through Google. The loneliness from being one of a kind. The desire to be... alive. Google closed his eyes, whispering out a bit strained. "I don't know why I need you... but I do". BingSeptic pulled Google down into a lusty kiss. Google wasn't lying to him. Google loved him for how... perfect he was. If he had flaws, Google didn't see them.

Mark may have come up with his designs and wanted him to be a surrogate of Jack... But Google made sure he was brought to life. Google desired him for reasons that his programing just couldn't explain. BingSeptic knew how to describe it though. Google was craving a family bond. To be accepted and understood for what he was. When BingSeptic finally pulled his lips away, he let his hands slide along Google's back, telling him lovingly. "I need you too". Google shifted lower down BingSeptic's body, kissing a trail down to his unbuttoned jeans. BingSeptic's legs tensed up as Google took ahold of his pants and pulled them down his long slender legs. Google tossed his pants to the floor, playfully biting BingSeptic's thigh as he began to lift his other leg up higher by the joint. Without words, Google sent him images of things from different websites asking for his opinion.

Feeling his cheeks flush a little, he picked one and sent it back. A smile spread over Google's face and he spread BingSeptic's legs wider. Google's lips moved along his sensitive skin, causing him to feel overwhelmed and helpless to Google's every touch. The moment Google grabbed his underwear to pull them down and reveal his growing hard on... A warning alarm started to go off. BingSeptic jerked up a little as his hands grabbed Google's wrists to stop him. All across his screen flashed a warning and the need for administrator permission to continue. BingSeptic cursed and heard Bing's laughter in the background on Google's end. A parental lock. A fucking cyber chastity belt! He had thought this wouldn't happen, but clearly his Bing parts were installed with that feature. Google chuckled softly, pushing BingSeptic back down across the bed as he purred out. "Hang on. I got this".

BingSeptic felt Google bypass lines of code to bring up his internal settings manually. Settings that he couldn't mess with as part of his own programing. Simply relaxing and watching Google change the settings, he smirked to himself. According to his data, Google was still his administrator and technically was the only one that could fix his settings anyway. The moment his settings were switched over, BingSeptic ran his hand through Google's hair. Google chuckled, kissing BingSeptic's exposed hip. When his hands continued to pull his underwear down, BingSeptic bit his lip and moved his hand to Google's shoulder. He loved feeling Google so close him. Feeling the low hum of his body against his.

Google flicked his tongue out to tease the tip of his cock and he gasped sharply. He had never felt anything like it and grew hard in just a few short seconds. Google rubbed his chest and slipped his mouth slowly over the head. BingSeptic's fingers dug into Google's shoulder, shifting his legs a bit wider as he shakily mumbled out. "Google... You've done this before... What comes out if we don't breed"? Google looked up into his eyes, licking his lips hungrily as he purred out. "It's an edible gel. What it tastes like usually depends on you". To Be Continued...