Chapter 13

* 3 DAYS LATER *

- Amber

The past three days have been incredible. Kylan and I spend all of our time together on the beach, and at the mall. He spends so much money on me, I love it! He even brought my pipe. At first I didn't want to do it, but after remembering how it made me feel, I didn't even care.

Reggie basically never comes over, and Gabriel seems happy, so I'm happy. He calls every once in a while asking to speak to her, but I won't let him, so it's all good. Gabriel, Kylan, Wade and I have a double date thing planned to go out to eat today. I pulled out a purple high low sundress and some white flipflops, then headed towards the bathroom.

"Bae, lemme shower with you." I said to Kylan, who was already in the shower.

"Ion care." He shrugged. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower with him. I could tell he was beginning to feel some type of way, so I washed myself and got out.

"No, no, no not today." I said, wiggling my finger. I walked back into the room, dressed myself, smoked some of my pipe, threw on some make-up, then sat in the living room and waited for everybody. After a few minutes, Gabriel and Wade walked from their room all hugged up. I swear they fucking. "Y'all been fuckin?" I asked. Gabriel held her hand to her chest and gasped.

"No, of course not." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mhhmmmm." Kylan came out a few minutes later, my baby was looking cute as hell! Then we hopped in the limo and headed towards the restaurant.

- Gabriel

Today, Wade, Amber, Kylan and I have a double-date planned. I was taking a shower when Wade stepped in.

"Bae." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, Wade?" I asked, taking his hands from my hips.

"Let's do it." I could feel his buddy on my ass. I can't lie, Wade was packing like a nigga.

"Nah, not today."

"But ian had none of you yet." He whined, washing my back. I didn't bother replying. He sighed and sat me on the shower bench, spreading my legs as far as they could go. He placed himself between them, then got down on his knees.

"Wade, what're yo--" Before I could finish, he was tongue-deep inside of me. "Yass." I moaned. He flicked his tongue all over my kitty, eating her up and slurping all of her juices. He did this for what felt like a half an hour until I felt my climax approaching. "Oh my Godddd." I squirted everywhere, and Wade cleaned me up.

"Damn, bae." He licked me one last time, we finished washing, then we got out. I walked to the bedroom and threw on some white shorts, a teal tank, teal sandals, silver earrings, eyeliner, and mascara. I looked over at Wade who was matching my fly. He wore a teal Hollister tank, white shorts, and teal vans.

"Oh we cute, we cute." I said. He walked over to me and grabbed me from behind as we walked towards the living room. He was kissing and nibbling on my neck, making me giggle and shit. We entered the living room and Amber was sitting there, giving us a weird look.

"Y'all been fuckin?" She asked. I gasped and put my hand on my chest.

"No, of course not." I stated, truthfully.

"Mhhmmmm." I laughed and sat on the couch in Wade's lap, waiting for Kylan. We took a few selfies, then Kylan finally walked in the living room, looking all fye. We gave him the sup nod, then left the house, climbed in the limo, and took off.

After almost a half an hour, we finally pulled up at Satanna's Grill Pit. It's an expensive 4.5 star restaurant with, from what I've heard, great lobster. We walked in and sat at our reserved table. The place was beautiful, sitting right beside the ocean. The waiter walked to our table, about to take our orders, when he saw Amber. He began licking his lips and winking at her. Dude was cute, curly black hair and brown eyes, slight dimples and thick, black eyebrows. Hell I'd take him for myself if I didn't have Wade.