Chapter 16

** Yay, somebody finally voted so y'all could get the update! Enjoy! **

- Essence

I woke up the next morning in a bed, Kylan's bed. But he wasn't with me, and all I could only hear were the low sounds from the TV in the living room. Friday again? I thought to myself. I swung my feet over the edge of the bed and climbed off. I must admit, it was comfortable for a small twin-sized bed. When I walked in the living room, the smell of sausages attacked my nose. Gabriel stood in the kitchen cooking breakfast, while Kylan and Stacie sat on the couch, and Reggie in the recliner.

"Good morning everbody." I said, sitting on a stool at the bar in the kitchen.

"Morning. You want breakfast?" Gabriel asked. I nodded. She smiled and cracked some eggs in a bowl. "What's the move for today, y'all?"

"How about bowling?" Kylan suggested. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure, I guess." Gabriel answered. After a few minutes, we all agreed on bowling.

"Damn, Gab, when that food gon be ready, bae?" Reggie complained. I rolled my eyes and got up to help her fix the plates.

"Aye, don't rush pregnant lady." Kylan joked.

"Shaddup!" Gabriel laughed. I giggled a bit too and handed Stacie and Kylan their plates, then I sat down with mine. Gabriel took Reggie his plate, then sat on the floor infront of him. We ate sausages, bacon, pancakes, eggs and grits. I ain't gon front, Gabriel can throw down in the kitchen.

When we were done eating, we started to get dressed. Stacie didn't bring extra clothes, so we had to run around the corner to my house.

"Essence!" She yelled as we walked in the house.

"What?"

"I peeped you rolling your eyes and shrugging your shoulders and shit. You jealous at Gabriel and Reggie?" She asked as she grabbed a floral half shirt and some high waisted shorts.

"Girl bye. I'm not bout to start with you." I took a seat on the couch in my living room and got on twitter.

"I'm serious, E. How long have I known you? Almost eight years. I know when you like somebody."

"Okay, so the hell what? You like Kylan."

"And I know that. But you can't be salty. You don't try to make no moves, and from what Kylan told me, Reggie and Gabriel got some history. I understand you like him, but don't be 'round there throwin shade when the nigga don't even know you like him." She walked out of the room and to the bathroom to change. She had a point, Gabriel didn't do nothing to me, so the least I could do is get to know the girl, but Reggie would still end up being mine in the long run.

"I just can't stand to see them all hugged up, Stacie. You don't understand." I yelled to her.

"Yea I do. Remember Jason? That guy from ninth grade?" I laughed.

"Yea, I remember. You were so sprung over him, it was crazy. Remember at the dance when you made a complete fool of yourself in front him because you wanted him to notice you?" She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her purse, laughing.

"Yea, I was too sprung over him."

"And I guess I'm sprung over Reggie." I said.

"And he's sprung over Gabriel."

- Reggie

These past few weeks with Gabriel been heaven, for real. She's the complete package, everything you'd want in a female. Her face, body, attitude, personality, everything. And the baby she's carrying might as well be mine, too. I'm trying my hardest to get her to stop dealing with Wade's shit and come fuck with me, but she won't budge. I was swimming in my thoughts when she walked out of my bedroom and came up to me.