Chapter 12

- Gabriel

We arrived in the Bahamas in less then 3 hours. We got out at the airport, where you could see some water and houses, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The water was beautiful shades of blue and it was hot as hell.

"Wade, this absolutely beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you, baby." He said, kissing me.

"You're so damn corny." Amber butted in, laughing. I giggled and went back to grab my bags.

"So which one is yours?" I asked Wade, pointing to a few small houses that sat on the beach. He chuckled a bit.

"None of those are mine." He replied.

"So wher--" I stopped talking when I saw a big white Hummer limousine pull up. A tall, slim white man got out and began to speak.

"Mr. Ferrel, Ms. Mary, Ms. Brookes, I am honored to be chauffeuring you today. Please step inside, watch your step, and enjoy the ride. The sun roof and air are operated from the back, and you are welcomed to eat or drink whatever you'd like. The sterio and TV's are remote activated. The remotes are located underneath your seats, and there is more than enough space for you, and your luggage." He stopped talking and walked to the rear end of the car, opening the butterfly doors. I stood there in amazement, as Amber screeched and Wade chuckled.

"You got fucking moneyyyy." Amber said, pushing Wade's shoulder.

"You bet he does." I said as I made my way over to the limo. The chauffeur grabbed my bags from my hands and helped me inside, followed by Amber, then Wade. My eyes widened at the sight of the inside. The seats were all white leather, with colorful lights lining the ceiling. There were two refrigerators, full of drinks, wine coolers, fruit, and yogurt. There were four small flatscreen TV's along the walls, and the floor had soft black carpet. "Dammn."

"How y'all like it?" Wade asked.

"I-I love it." I stuttered.

"So do I." Amber said, grabbing an orange drink from one of the fridges. We rode for a while, when August Alsina's 'Get Ya Money' came on. I turned it all the way up and had the speakers blowing.

(AN: Shoutout to my baes August, Chris, and Trey. 💕 They did they thing yesterday at the BET Awards ! Video above/to the side.)

They don't ever see you like I do

First thing when you wake up

Before you put on your make-up

And they don't really know you like I do

Cause with me you ain't the same

You ain't gotta run no game

Girl cause what you do and what I do ain't no different

We both on a mission

I love your ambition

And I know how it is to hit the block and get the guap.

And you know what it is to hit the stage and make it pop

Like damn I hope somebody spend some money today

And I pray nobody come and try to take it away

Cause I'm just out here doing what I gotta do

Cause all these fucking bills are due

And I see all this money to make