Chapter 11

- Gabriel

It's been a month since Amber came back from Cali, and we've had the time of our lives. Dana and Chris are out of town to visit Dana's mama, and Bethany moved in with her new boyfriend. Although she moved, we still have to go through with the plan.

Wade, Amber and I were at the mall looking for dresses for Amber's 8th grade promotion. We walked around Wetseal, Hollister, JCPenny, and TJ Maxx and found nothing. Finally, we went in Forever 21 and found THE perfect dress. It was a peachy high-low, with sparkles everywhere. We left the mall and went to Macy's and found some beautiful silver high heels, then took Amber to the salon to get her hair done. Her promotion was tomorrow, and I think I was more ready than she was.

**

"YASS AMBER YOU GO BABY GIRL! WOO THAT'S MY SISTER, THAT'S MINE! YOU DID THAT, BOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Amber walked across the stage at her promotion. I'd done her makeup and she glistened in her dress. I was so proud of her. She walked across, as well as the others, and everyone sat down. They gave out awards and the choir sung, then we left.

"You did so good girl." I told her.

"Thanks." She said, smiling. I took hella pictures of her, then we took her out to eat. It was pitiful that her own mama, daddy, and sister didn't show up at her promotion. It wasn't highschool graduation, but it was pretty important.

**

"So, we've covered the plan, and the back-up plan, and the getaway. Are either of you confused?" Wade asked Amber and I as we sat in the hotel room. Amber and I both shook our heads no. "Good."

"But-- Well nevermind." Amber said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, you know the cops will search for us, what if they catch us on a plane or something?"

"I have a private jet." Wade said. "We'll ride that, change our numbers, and have no worries."

I nodded my head. "Yea, girl. We good." I told her. She nodded and got off the bed, walking towards the bathroom.

"I sure hope so." She said.

- Amber

The past month has really treated me right. Gabriel, Wade and I have been living it up since I got back in town and I couldn't be happier. We went shopping for my promotion dress and it was so special to me. My parents weren't there, meaning no stress, and Bethany wasn't there, meaning no arguing. I saw Gabriel slick start crying while I was trying on dresses and I almost cried too. The moment was perfect.

"YASS AMBER YOU GO BABY GIRL! WOO THAT'S MY SISTER, THAT'S MINE! YOU DID THAT, BOO!" Yelled Gabriel at the top of her lungs. I swear I couldn't ask for a better sister, she's so crazy! My day was incredible and I enjoyed every second of it. Wade and Gab took me out to eat, then we all went back to the hotel to talk about the plan.

To be honest, I'm scared of what could happen to us. What if we get caught and I spend the rest of my life in jail? I couldn't have that happen to me. And on top of that, I miss my Kylan. I haven't spoken to him since I left and I miss him terribly, but I refuse to be the first to make a move.

* A FEW DAYS *

- Gabriel

Tonight is the night. We all packed a few of our things, just we wouldn't look suspicious, and we were going to shop when we got out of town. Amber took her mom's phone a few days ago and texted a prepaid one that was 'mine', stating in the messages that we could stay at the hotel until further notice, just so the cops wouldn't be suspicious.