Chapter 5.

This chapters song is U by H.E.R (vote if your sleeped deprived)

James Pov

I didn't expect much from the party, but now I'm glad I came. The girl who was djing was gorgeous. She was wearing a yellow romper that showed off all of her curves and compliment her skin tone perfectly. 

She was dancing and was eyeing me too. She moved her body so gracefully, it should be a sin. She knew I was watching and was giving me one hell of a show.

Girls do this all the time. Flirt, and try to get my attention but this. This was different.

I went up to the DJ booth to talk to her.

"Whats your name beautiful," I said.

"Autumn," she said, her voice was sweet like honey.

Then I saw a flicker of fear in her eyes. I turned around to find an angry guy breathing down my neck. He looked like a typical jock. It was obvious she was uncomfortable with him being there. I tried my best to diffuse the tension.

"Hey, I'm James," I said to the guy behind me.

"Luke," he said. He seemed to be a little calmer now.

"James, James Jordon right? You're huge. What you doing in a small town like this?" He said sounding actually interested.

"Well my co-stars and I are going to enroll in your high school for a month. It was Nick's idea since he goes here. He thought it would be fun to have the Millsdale high school experience." I said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I see you met Autumn," he said in a little less friendly.

"Yes, I have," I said looking back at Autumn, who was still standing there a little tense, almost if she was expecting a fight.

"I didn't know you guys were dating," I said pointing at Autumn and Luke.

"I'll back off your girl man," I said and then started to walk away, but someone grabbed my arm.

"Luke and I are not together,"Autumn said with a bit of anger.

"He was just leaving," Autumn said in a forceful tone.

"Autumn please just let me talk to you," Luke said in a pleading tone.

"No please stop I can't, I can't," Autumn said with so much sadness. Autumn walked out of the DJ booth. Luke was right behind her.

"Please, please just let me explain" He screamed over the music now in the middle of the dance floor.

Autumn just kept walking, he grabbed her arm forcefully.

"Let go of me!" Autumn screamed everyone was watching.

"Just let me explain!" He said with rage and anger. His grip was tight on her arm. She was clearly in pain.

Someone turned off the music, and now everyone was staring at me Luke and Autumn, but no one was doing anything.

"Hey man let go of her," I said trying to get in between Autumn and Luke.

"Stay out of this, you don't understand," He shouted at me.

He was clearly hurting Autumn, and I usually don't like to resort to violence, but I had to.

I took the arm that wasn't holding on to Autumn, and twisted it behind his back forcing him to let go of her.

"I told you to let go of her,"I was furious. How could he hurt her like that?

She was clearly in pain but he didn't stop. I was so angry I didn't even realize what I was doing to Luke. I was twisting his arm too far behind his back, almost dislocated it. I was brought back to earth by Autumns screams.

"Please let him go, Please stop, James your hurting him!" Autumn said in-between her screams and sobs.

I admittedly let go of him.

Nick, Kobe, and Alyssa were by my side pulling me out the door.

Somehow they got me into Nick's car.

"What were you thinking! You don't know your own strength, you could have broken his arm!" Kobe screamed at me.

It was startling. He is the calmest person I know, and to see him so mad, was unusual.

"He was hurting her! What did you want me to do walk away?" I yelled back at Kobe who was sitting in the front next to Nick. Alyssa was sitting next to me.

"We're not saying that James, but you know how this works. Someone could tell the tabloids and they will twist the story. It will go from you protecting her, to something ridiculous. Like you were fighting over her." Alyssa said in a sad quiet voice.

"Let's just hope this doesn't blow up," Nick said softly.

I know this chapter was a bit intense I wasn't going to go in this direction at all but I guess I am now. What will you think will happen to Luke, Autumn and James. Comment below