Chapter 26.

This chapter song is Let Me Love You by Mario. (vote if you bored af)

Autumn Pov

After we were all done eating, we all went our separate ways. Kobe and Ximena went to her house to "hang out." When I asked Ximena about it, she said. "It's been too long since I saw my man you already know what's going to happen!"She then proceeds to start dancing.

Alyssa, Nick, and Damien all went to Nicks house apparently Stephen was going to be out late cause he had something to do. 

James and I decide to go to my place since my mom was travel for work and my sister was also working late hours at the veterinarians emergency office.

James and I decide to go to my backyard to star gaze.

We laid on the grass and held hands.

James played some music on his phone. It was Mario Let Me Love You.

He looked over to me and sang quietly. "If I was ya' man, baby, you'd...Never worry 'bout what I do. I'd be coming home back to you...Every night, doing you right."

We laid in comfortable silence until the chorus came around. "You should let me love you. Let me be the one to...Give you everything you want and need Baby, good love and protection...Make me your selection. Show you the way love's supposed to be. Baby, you should let me love you, love you, love you Love you." We sang together.

"Your true beauty's description; look so good that it hurts You're a dime plus 99, and it's a shame, don't even know what you're worth. Everywhere you go, they stop and stare, cause you're bad, and it shows. From your head to your toes, out of control baby, you know" James sang to me.

James brushed a piece of hair out of my face. "Autumn I have something that I wanted to say for a long time. And I don't know you're going to react but if you don't feel the same way it ok but Autumn..."

The crickets chirped, and the stars were shining. Mario was still singing quietly in the background. It was like time was frozen, and I was in a dreamland.

"I love you," James whispered.

"I love you too, "I said back.

After all the months we were apart; nothing was out of place or awkward. It just felt right. "I'm glad you feel the same way," James said smiling. "Me too, "I replied.

"I got back to you as soon as I could. I've missed you so much."James explained. I nodded my head in agreement. "I've missed you too."

We sat outside for a while just catching up. I told James about how my SAT and ACT went. I also told him how excited I was for senior year. He told me about the promotional tour for the show. And how amazing all the fans were. When we were talking my curiosity got the best of me...

"Can I ask you a question?"I asked James. He sat up slowly. "Sure."He said. I took a deep breath. "What happened to your father?"I asked.

When James was gone, I kept on thinking about what he said about his father. How he was gone. James' face became blank, and I couldn't read his expression. "He died when I was young." 

He didn't seem to happy to talk about it, so I tried to change the subject. "Why don't we go inside."I offered. "Ok."He responded. We went in and got a snack to eat.

Then we heard someone trying to open the door.

"I think someone might be trying to break in, "I whispered to James.

"Let's hide in the coat closet," I added quickly. We both rushed to the coat closet and closed the door.

It seemed like the person finally was able to break in we heard footsteps it sound like some stumbling. Who could it be?

Was it Luke maybe Bordy.

Shit. Where they here to steal something? Was I going to die?

Then we heard someone..moaning?

"Stephen."The person said. The fuck. I couldn't see James reaction, but I guessed it was similar to mine.

"Solana."We heard someone else said.

I opened the door and stepped out of the coat closet. And there stood Solana and Stephen making out when they saw us they separated.

"The hell!"I shouted. They just looked sheepishly at the floor. "We thought someone broke in. You didn't tell me the person you were going on a date with was Stephen!"My sister just continued to look at the floor.

"Well, this isn't really our first day. Stephen and I are kinda dating."

SO STEPHEN AND SOLANA HAVE BEEN DATING. AND AUTUMN AND JAMES SAID I LOVE YOU.