Chapter 17.

Sorry for not posting a lot but my teachers are giving me tons of quizzes and test. Anyway this chapters song is Come Through and Chill  by Miguel ft. J. Cole, Salaam Remi (vote if your doing badly in school)

Luke pov

RING...RING...RING...

I rolled over in my bed picked up the phone not bothering to look at caller I.D.

"Hello," I said rubbing my face to try to wake myself up.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from me!" A voice said angrily. It was Autumn's voice.

"Autumn is that you, "I said definitely more awake now.

"Why can't you leave me alone. Your so mad at me going on a date with James that you leaked it to the tabloids." She said seeming to be on the verge of tears. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Autumn I would neve-, "she cut me off."Save it for someone you believes that bs." she yelled. "If you don't stay the fuck away from me and James don't think I won't go to the school about what you did! I promise you it won't be pretty!" then she hung up.

She was right if she told the school board what I did it wasn't going to be pretty, but what was she even talking about?

I didn't tell anyone except for......Audrey.

Audrey must have told the tabloids everything I said.

I called Audrey to see if it was true. "Hey Luke, what up," Audrey said as if nothing was wrong.

"I know you fucking leaked the story," I said gritting my teeth.

"So,"

"So why the fuck would you do that," I said trying very hard to be patient.

"Can you stop whining like a little bitch, we both are going to get what we want," Audrey said.

What the hell had gotten into Audrey. She was usually rude, but selling stories to the tabloids is a whole nother level.

"What do you mean we both got we want."

"Do I have to spell it out for you." I wanted to hang up, but I needed to know why she did it.

"The tabloids are ruthless Luke. Right now there practical tearing Autumn apart. How long do you think they will last. Let me tell you, not long. When Autumn and James break up. She'll come crawling back to you, and I'll get James."Audrey said with confidence.

"That's your plan, "I said. "You sold the story for the slight chance you could be with James Jordan!" I said slowly raising my voice as spoke.

"No, no I did it for us," Audrey said frantically.

"Audrey you're delusional," I said and then hung up.

before I could even take a breath, someone else was calling me. It was fucking Brody

"Luke, you better get your ass over to my house," Brody said.

"I don't have a car," I said.

"Oh, I forget not everyone gets cars for there birthday." I rolled my eyes, of course, Brody brought up wealth any chance he got.

"Ok, I'm coming to pick you up, be ready."

A few minutes later I got a text from Brody, saying he was here. I grab my jacket and ran out in the rain and jumped into the car.