Chapter 3.

This chapter song is my house by Flo Rida(vote if your socially awkward)

James Pov

We pulled up to Nick's house around five o'clock.

Outside was a man that was covered in tattoos. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans. We got out of the taxi and got our luggage from the trunk.

"Nick it's been so long since I've seen you," the man said.

"Guys this is my uncle Stephen, uncle Stephen this is the crew," Nick said.

"Hey, I'm Nick's uncle but you can call me Stephen. I'm so glad you guys and girl could come here. You will each get your own rooms, and I make breakfast every morning at seven o'clock. I guess I will have to enroll you guys in school you all have permission from your parents right?"Stephen asked.

"Yeah," we all said in unison.

Nick's uncle looked very familiar. I just didn't know who it was. Maybe I saw him on the set of a movie or tv show.

We all made our way to his house it was a huge mansion. I wonder how he affords it?

"Um hey Nick's uncle, I mean Stephen, this will probably sound weird, but you look familiar," I said, nervously.

Stephen laughed and then said, "no need to be nervous asking me a question. I modeled I was in a few magazines nothing major."

"So now Vogue is nothing major? My uncle is too modest. He is a male model," Nick said.

"He sure is hot enough to be a model," Alyssa said and then looked around to find us staring at her.

"Oh shit did I say that out," Alyssa said she looked embarrassed.

Kobe was laughing his ass off. He hasn't talked much in the cab. He didn't reject the idea of going to public school, but I could tell he was scared.

The thing is.....

Kobe has been homeschooled his whole life. He has been acting since he came out of the womb, so traditionally school was not going to work.

His parents thought it was a good idea for him to see how schools work. 

They loved the idea of us going to Millsdale High school. I could tell he was scared shitless for our first day of school on Monday.

He might play a player on the show but in real life, he is a goofball, and around girls, well, he's not the best at talking to them.

"Let me show you your room," Stephen said, trying to diffuse the situation.

We went up the spiral stairs with suitcase close in tow. Once we got upstairs there was a long hallway with more door then I could count.

"So is there anyone else here, or do you live here by yourself," I asked casually.

"No, just me,"Stephen said, sadly.

"Oh, I am sorry for asking about your personal life," I said quickly.

"It's ok. I'm holding out for the right one," He said with a genuine smile.

Alyssa was practically drooling over him. She always told me how much she loved guys who could show their emotions and be vulnerable, her words not mine.

"Ok so you guys can pick any room from the first four on this flo--" Stephen was cut off by Alyssa who was already running towards the room she liked.

We all started running to rooms. Alyssa got the biggest one of course. 

Kobe got the one that had a huge glass window. It looked out to the street it was beautiful, and it had blinds for when you wanted to go to sleep or have privacy. 

I got the room with the biggest bathroom. Since Nick lived with his uncle he already had a room.

My room was across Alyssa and Kobe, which was also across Nick's.

"I'll let you guys settle in. If you need me I'll be downstairs," Stephen said as he left.

"Hey guys come to my room," Kobe said.

We all walked into his room. It was amazing with posters of music legends like Michael Jackson, Tupac, Bon Jovi and The Beatles. It was spacious and cozy with a huge king size bed. It's hard to explain, but it was awesome.

"Guys the biggest party of the year is tonight you want to go? It's going to be crazy fun," Nick said excitedly.

"Sure why not," I said not thinking too much about it.

"We need to get ready how much time do we have?,"Alyssa asked.

"We got two hours," Nick said.

Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? Well, the theory is that a butterfly flapping its wing can cause a tornado halfway around the world. When James said yes to going to this party let's just say caused a butterfly effect...A big one. 

I love the theory of the butterfly effect its so cool. Any predictions or suggestions comment below.