Chapter 11.

This chapters song is No Brainer by DJ Khaled Chance the rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo.  (Vote if you roll your eyes ever time DJ Khaled talks on the beat,no shade)

Autumns Pov

When James asked me out on a date, I said I need time to think about it. Most girls would call me crazy, for saying I needed time to think about  going on a date with the James Jordan.

Then again I'm not like most girls.

I wasn't sure If I should go, because I haven't dated anyone in months. Luke was my last boyfriend, and seeing how that worked out didn't give me much hope for future relationships.

When I told Ximena in Art she freaked out. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK,"Ximena yelled.

"Ms.Rodrgiuez please learn not to use profanities in my class your going to have to go to the Principal's office."Our teacher said with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry," Ximena said. 

"Bitch," Ximena murmured under her breath. 

I kept on wondering why James Jordan would want to go on a date with me? I wasn't anyone special. James Jordan could literally have any model. I shook my head my insecurities were getting to me. 

I was so nervous about after school. I told James to met me in the music room.

He showed up smiling and ready for the tour. He listened to everything I said and asked questions. Not only about the school but about me.

When it ended, I was surprised to find myself sad that I couldn't spend more time with him.

I was about to leave but James stepped in front of me.

"Hey, by the way, I know you said you needed time to think about going on a date with me," He said softly.

He leaned in close so now he was speaking in my ear.

"If you go on a date with me you won't regret it. I promise I don't bite."He whispered.

A chill ran down my spine.

Then he is voice was gone. I opened my eyes not even realizing that I closed them. I could see him in the distance, halfway down the hall.

Damn, that boy was going to be the death of me.

I called my sister to pick me up. She showed up ten minutes later.

She pulled up in her 2009 honda civic. She has had the car since high school.

"Bitch, what took you so long. I know for sure you don't have anything better to do."I said jokingly.

"I will turn around and leave your ass here."She said smiling.

I hopped into the front seat.

"So why were you staying after," Solana asked.

"I was giving James a tour," I said.

"Oh so you guys are friends," Solana said smiling and looking at the road.

"Well he asked me out,"I whispered hoping she didn't hear me.

She quickly pulled over.

"What!," She exclaimed.

"I said I need time to think about-," I said.

"You're telling me you said no to James Jordan!"Solana said cutting me off mid-sentence.

"I didn't say no. I said I needed time to think about-."I replied.

"Sis," Solana said cutting me off mid-sentence again. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Girl I know you haven't dated anyone since Luke, but when a fucking celebrity asks you out you say yes!"She said in a strained voice. It was clear she was trying to stay calm.

"Ok, ok I get. Can we go home now." I said while rolling my eyes.

"There is no way we're going home we are going to the mall," Solana said.

"What do you mean we're going to the mall. I have homework."I said.

"We are going shopping for your outfit for this date that you will go on."She said putting emphasis on the word will.

"I'll even pay," she said with an eye roll. I would never pass up an opportunity to get free clothes.

"Fine, but we can't stay there too long," I said.

                                                           ..............A few hours later................

We went to all the stores and bought tons of stuff. It was 8:50 and the mall was going to close soon.

We drove home and sung along to the radio. No Brainer by DJ Khaled came on. 

Solana started to sing along. She has always been an amazing singer we always joked if her veterinarian career didn't work out she could be a singer. 

You stick out of the crowd,baby,it's a no brainer. It ain't that hard to choose. Him or me,be for real,baby, it's a no brainer. 

"Girl, why is this song basically talking about you, James and Luke. James is Justin of course."Solana said. 

" You didn't know, all of DJ Khaled's songs are about me."I said laughing. 

We got home around 8:58. 

My mom was still wasn't back from work. 

"Don't you have a certain celebrity to text,"Solana teased. 

We sat down at our dining room table. I texted James.

Autumn: If the offer still stands, I would love to go on a date with you.

After I sent my text, I became anxious. I started bitting my nails and waited for a replay. 

James: Friday five o'clock I'll pick you up from your house.

Solana started to scream. 

Autumn: Works for me, I'll send you my address.

I am going to go on a date with James Jordan it doesn't get much better than this.

Ok so No Brainer came out a few days ago, and it's summer. In the book it's the school year so I know the timeline doesn't match up, but oh well. What will the date be? Comment your predictions.