Chapter 12.

This chapters song is 3005 by Childish Gambino (vote if you love Childish Gambino)

James Pov

"Nick, why were you on the phone for so long last night," Stephen said loudly.

"I was talking to my partner for a school project."

"Nick, I know for sure you do not have to call you school project partner from 9 at night to 1 in the morning."Stephen hissed.

"Well it's none of your damn business," Nick exclaimed.

Ughhhhhhhhh. I put the pillow over my head and tried to get a few more minutes of sleep. It's pretty much impossible when Nick and his uncle are having a screaming match.

Nick was still acting weird, he was also not talking to Stephen. Ever time they were in a room together you could cut the tension with a knife. I was kinda regretting coming to stay with Nick. I know I'm not the only one Alyssa and Kobe also seem to feel the same way.

The good thing was it's Friday morning.

Everything was in place for my date with Autumn.

I needed some help, so I talked to her friend Ximena. She gave me the shovel talk. She told me if I ever hurt Autumn she would kill me and hide my body were no one could find me.

I don't think she was joking.  

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Stephen was making breakfast. Kobe, Nick and Alyssa were at the table.

We ate breakfast in silence. Stephen drove us to school. It was clear he was in a horrible mood because he didn't even sing along to the radio.

Me Kobe,Nick, and Alyssa walked into school together. As soon as we walked into the door Juliet, and Audrey were next to us.

"Hey guys," Juliet said in a fake happy voice.

"So we know you guys always hang with those losers Ximena and Autumn," Audrey said.

"You guys should sit with us,"Juliet added.

"Just so you know Autumn is like a massive slut and her friend Ximena is such a bitch," Audrey said.

My hand started flinching. I was so mad, how could they talk about Autumn like that.

Kind, beautiful, and funny Autumn.

I looked to my right, I saw Kobe's hand in a fist too. I forgot he and Ximena were talking. It was obvious he liked her a lot. Nick looked extremely annoyed, and mad.

Before I could open my mouth to speak, Alyssa was talking to Juliet and Audrey.

"Do you think it's cool to talk shit about Ximena and Autumn behind there back," Alyssa said.

Juliet and Alyssa were at a loss for words.

"You say all these things but you don't know shit, about them. So maybe next time think twice before you talk about people you don't know. Have a nice day."Alyssa said and walked away.

Juliet and Audrey stood still, shocked by Alyssa's words. Nick, Kobe and I walked through them quickly following Alyssa.

"Oh, you really went off on them. I didn't know you had it in you, Alyssa."Nick said looking surprised.

"They remind me of girls from my school in Cali. They treated me like shit. It just makes me mad when I hear people say stuff like that."Alyssa said quietly.

Kobe, Nick and I were all quiet for a few seconds. Nobody knew what to say to Alyssa. Then the bell rang.

We all went our separate ways.

I quickly went to English. As I walked in the room Autumn was already waiting at the desk.

"Saved you a seat," Autumn said.

"Thanks,"I said smiling like an idiot.

I looked at the door and saw Audrey walk in, just minutes before she was talking trash about Autumn. I soon realized it was the same girl who called Autumn desperate on Monday.

Just looking at her made my blood boil, as if I wasn't pissed enough Luke walked into the classroom. 

Luke and Audrey decide to sit behind Autumn, and I.

The second bell rang, and the teacher still hadn't arrived. Everyone started to talk.

"Are you ready for our date tonight,"I said. I made sure I said it a little loud so Luke could hear.

I heard a pencil break behind me.

"I'm very excited," Autumn said while biting her lip nervously. She was so sexy without even trying.

Our English teacher walked in and was less than thrilled about everyone talking.

"Just because I'm a few minutes late doesn't mean it's social hour. Take out Great Gatsby and turn to page 65."She said in a harsh tone.

English class went as usual, except for feeling Audrey and Luke stare at the back of my head the whole time.

I went to Social Studies, which I also had with Autumn we just hanged out and talked.

"Ok, Iron Man or Captian America," I asked Autumn.

"I like them both, but I would have to say. I like Iron Man in the comics and movies more,"Autumn replied.

"No way Captain America,"I said. 

The rest of Social Studies went on like this us talking about everything and nothing, before I knew it, it was the end of the day. 

By the time I got home, it was 3:15. I picked a dark blue button-up shirt with black jeans, and a brown belt, and my Rolex. I was out of hair gel so I went to Nick's room to ask for some his door was opened a crack.

It sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone.

"I'm sorry babe, I can't sneak out tonight," Nick said.

So Nick had a secret girlfriend.

"I'm sorry I know the only reason you threw that party last Friday is so you could get to see me," Nick said in an apologetic tone.

What?

"Ok, ok, I have to go. I love you, Damien."Nick said.

Oh shit, Nick is gay.

All the pieces fell into place. 

That's why Nick snuck out on Friday to see Damien. That's why he was on the phone late at night he was talking to Damien. That's why he got mad at Alyssa when she asked if he had a crush on any girls. That's why he had that smile on his face when ever someone said Damien's name.

Stephen didn't know, it wasn't my place to say anything.

I quickly made my way back to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at the clock I still had two and a half hours till me and Autumns date.

So I put on my headphones and played 3005 by Childish Gambino, and thought about what just happened.

James just found out Nick is gay and dating Damien. The date is HERE. What will happen next? Comment predictions.