Chapter 20.

So this chapter song is The Only Exception by Paramore *This song goes with this chapter really well so I suggest listening to it*

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READED, VOTED AND COMMENTED. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IM AT 5K READERS IT SO CRAZY. SO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

A couple weeks later...

Autumn pov

"We are all leaving tomorrow," James said to me.

Even though James, Alyssa, Kobe, and Nick still wanted to go to school, the producers and the director of the show said they had to film another season before all the hyped died down.

"I don't want you to go, "I said as I hugged James tightly. "I know, I know but why don't we do something fun today," James said as he kissed my cheek.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. "I don't know, why don't you decide," James said as he kissed down my neck. "If you keep on doing that we won't leave the house,"  I said while laughing.

After that night on the couch when I poured out my heart to James our relationship had changed. I was no longer afraid that he was going to leave me.

James saw me at my worst, and still wanted to be with me. That's how I knew he was in it for the long haul.

"I have the perfect idea why don't we invite everyone, and go bowling or to the movie, "I suggested.

"That's a great idea who do you have in mind to invite," James asked. "Nick, Kobe, and Alyssa. Ximena of course. She and Kobe will be staring at each other the whole time."I rolled my eyes jokingly. "and maybe Damien we've become pretty close." I suggested.

James seems to stiffen, but it was probably nothing.

"Sure, I think you should invite Damien," James said. "Ok, I'll make a group chat, and ask everyone."

Once everyone replied to the group chat and said they could go. We all meet at the local bowling place.

Luckily no one was at the bowling alley, so we didn't have to worry about James,Nick, Kobe and Alyssa being recognized. Damien was the only one who was yet to arrive.

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late got stuck in traffic," Damien said. He and Nick looked at each other, and then quickly looked away nobody seemed to notice but James and me.

"Hey Nick can I talk to you for a second," James asked. "Sure," Nick said and followed James. 

"Wait, James, it's your turn, "I pointed out.

"Babe can you play for me. I just need to talk to Nick for a sec." he asked."Sure no problem, "I replied. He and Nick walked off. I wonder what they were talking about.

.................James Pov...............

Once we were a reasonable distance from the group, I turned to Nick and said. 

"Look, Nick, I know about you and Damien."

"I don't know what you're talking about."Nick countered.

"The night I had the date with Autumn I ran out of hair gel. I went to your room to ask you for some and heard you talking to someone. I thought you had a secret girlfriend and then I heard you say I love you to Damien." At this point, Nick was really pale and looked like he was going to throw up.

"So what's going to happen now you going to beat me up or something."He asked trying to sound brave, but his voice wavered. "No! why would I do that?"I said.

"So you aren't mad about me being gay," Nick said surprised. "No. The only thing I'm mad about is that you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend. We're like family. You didn't even tell your uncle."

"I'm scared James. I'm scared. My parents died before I could tell them I was gay. What happens if my uncle is homophobic? I don't want to lose anyone else." he said with tears in his eyes.

"Ok, ok. I won't tell anyone. I haven't told anyone."I promised. Nick and I walked back to the group. I sat down next to Autumn.

"What was that about, "Autumn asked me. "Nothing, "I said. I didn't like keeping things from Autumn, but it wasn't my place to tell her. Luckily she dropped it.

Damien kept on looking at Nick, and Nick kept on looking at Damien. Nick took a deep breath. He then stood up.

"I have an announcement," Nick said. 

Damien quickly stood up realizing what he was about to do. "Nick, you don't have to do this, "Nick took Damien's hand. "I want to do this. I feel a demonstration will be more effective, don't you?"Damien smiled."I think it will."

Damien took Nick hand and spun him then swept him off his feet and kissed him. Everyone was cheering and clapping. They kept on kissing for three minutes.

"Not trying to be rude, but can you guys get a room," Alyssa said. Damien and Nick pulled away and laughed.

"I'm sorry it's that my first time kissing my boyfriend in public," Nick said as he hung on to Damien. They were both smiling like fools. I was just happy to see that Nick was happy.

"Do anyone of you have a problem with this," Damien said in a serious tone. Everyone shook they head.

"While we are on the topic of couples," Alyssa said. "Can Kobe and Ximena get together already," she said. "Agreed," Nick chimed in.

Kobe looked over to Ximena. "Ximena will you go on a date with me."He said. Ximena smiled, "Kobe, I would love to."She said.

"This has been fun," Autumn said smiling. "Why don't we all hang out somewhere else," she said.

"We can go to my house," Nick suggested. Everyone agreed to.

We were all outside Nick's house. Nic rung the doorbell. "Shit, I forgot, "Nick said. "What, "Damien asked squeezing Nick's hand.

"My Uncle doesn't know about us," Nick said sadly.

The door flew open. "Oh I know all about you guys," Nicks uncle said as held a notebook.

It said something on the cover it was a journal. Nick's journal...

Ximena and Kobe are going to go on a date. Nick and Damien finally came out to there friends!!!Nicks Uncle does not seem too happy. What will happen comment predictions. thanks again for reading!!!!!!