Prolouge

"But that's not fair!" The red head whined and damn, if she says that again I might have someone to hold me back because this bitch is getting on my nerves.

I sighed for about the milionth time because of this stupid puny little girl who just couldn't suck up the fact that I cut her in line.

"Hold this," I ordered a random guy behind me and turned back around to face her.

"It's just a stupid cafeteria queue. So what if I get my lunch before anyone else does? It's not like I don't come first in anything else," I rolled my eyes after I just stated the obvious and snatched my tray out of the guy's hands. Not bothering to thank him. The girl shrunk in size as I stared at her- more like glared at her.

"What are you looking at? Move it!" I spat. God, these idiots just don't get a hint do they?

I pushed the brat out of my way and waited for the lady to put some edible stuff on my tray, winking at the guy's table knowing they were watching me and purposely swayed my hips with every little movement.

"Mashed Potatoes? This is what I get after such an exhausting arguement?" I sneered at the lady who just put gooey potatoes on my plate. I'm a growing girl, I need my proteins!

"Well-"

"I am so sorry Alberta. Is she bothering you again? I apologize for her," the sound of my bestfriend interupted her.

Her figure immerged from the sweaty crowd and she gave an apologetic look to Albern, or whatever her name was.

She was the type to apologize for everything, even if it isn't her fault. She was like my mother. Always looking out for me, and trying to keep me out of trouble. It gets annoying sometimes, but I'm mostly thankful for her carefullness. Like the time when I took her to the club and was about to chase the bartender home if I weren't snapped out of my shit-faced state by her. I made the mess and she cleaned it up. That is how we roll.