Cracking Nuts.

Ashley

"I-I," I stuttered after I heard that he will be in our group and that the play was based on a tragic love story.

Suddenly I felt like someone slapped me. And then my ear drums nearly burst when Izzy yelled into my ear saying " SNAP OUT OF IT YOU NUTCRACKER!"

"I can't believe how he put us in one group and how he is with us and the play is based on a love story, I just hate him , what is gonna happen , oh my God I can't do this , I can't -"

Another slap by Izzy.

"OW!? WHATCHA DO THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

"You were talking too much," She stated calmly.

As I was about to say something Niall popped out of nowhere.

"Hey, ladies," Niall said.

Just then Izzy started giggling like a five year old. I'm assuming she's still drunk?

I gave her the "Dafuq you think you're doing?" look.

And she shut her mouth immediatly.

"So, what are you doing here Niall?" Izzy asked.

"This is the senior's hall , what do you think I'm doing?" He asked.

"I-I was just joking around.. pffttt... can't even take a joke?" Izzy said looking awfully nervous.

"Ashley, Since Zayn is in this too, you need to forgive him, please." Niall pleaded.

"Look, I forgive him, but I don't want anything to do with him and I am not gonna do a play with him, Nu-uh! He is ill mannered and how could you even call him your friend?! He is a jerk and I hate -"

"Alright class , lets go back now!" The teacher yelled.

I walked away , more like ran away from the two of them.

I was a bit disappointed when I couldn't finish my speech , but on the other hand I was thankful that I had an excuse to get away from that situation... atleast for a while.

I sat on my seat and put my head down.

A few minutes later , I heard the loud noises of the chairs getting pulled out from underneath the desks, and students settling in.

"What happened there?" Izzy asked.

I decided to ignore her.

"Tell me ash, how could you just walk away from us and totally leave me there with Niall?!" She asked.

I groaned , unfortunately , it was louder than I expected.

"Ashley , please do not do that again or I will have to send you outside." The teacher said.

"Okay , Sir." I looked a bit embarassed.

I could hear people giggling from behind me and I just wanted to pull my hair out.

This day could not get any worse.

******************

Okay, I know this is late but a few days ago I wrote the chapter and then it got deleted and then I wrote it again and it got deleted AGAIN. So I was pissed off.

But now I updated so yay.

-MonaXx