Flying across the Park.

Ashley

"You know what? I'm done. Have fun with your princess, Niall. I hope her nose ache and heart ache heals real quick."

This kept on repeating in my head.

Was she jealous?

I opened the door and suddenly felt calmer. The smell of coffee and pastries always helps me calm down whenever I'm thinking hard or panicking.

I got into line, I was standing behind a woman who was carrying a dog, probably a chihuahua.

How can Izzy say that? How can she be jealous of me , out of all people, and why?!

"What can I get you?" The young girl behind the counter asked.

"I'd like a large chocolate milkshake please," I said.

"Would you like something else?" She asked.

"No, Thank you," I smiled.

"Here you go," She handed me my milkshake and I paid for it.

I went over to a table and sat down.

I took a sip of my milkshake and looked outside the window.

Two young girls were holding hands and laughing together.

That reminded me of Izzy and me. I remember when we were young , probably about seven , we went to the park together and she used to wear black a lot and she totally loved having that mean girl attitude.. she still has it though. We sat on the swing and then she pushed me so hard , That I actually flew across the park and then I fell. There was a crack in my head and then I ended up in the hospital. Although its a bad memory , it still means a lot to me. And when we were in Grade seven she used to wear black lipstick. But now something, just something has changed. She's never been jealous of anyone EVER. But, why now? I'm not even sure if she's jealous.

The door to the store opened and my breath hitched when I saw a familiar dark haired boy walk in.

Uh- Oh.

I tried to hide my face with my hair but it was no use when he met my eyes.

I quickly stood up and started walking towards the door. I opened it and -

" Ashley!" Zayn yelled.

Damn, how is he everywhere I go?

I quickly went outside and ran to my house. Yes, ran because my house is only a few blocks away.

I took out my keys and went straight up to my bed room. My sped up heart beat slowed down a bit and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Phew! That was close.

**********

"Okay, Good night." I said to my mum.

As I lay beneath my duvet , I thought about the things that happened today with Izzy.

FLASH BACK

I heard some commotion in the washroom and I peeked inside. I saw Izzy and Niall arguing.

What the hell?

"Guys , please stop," I said softly.

In a minute, Niall was by my side and Izzy's face looked hurt as hell. I was about to say something when she spoke.

"You know what? I'm done. Have fun with your princess, Niall. I hope her nose ache and heart ache heals real quick."

And then she stormed outside.

FLASH BACK OVER

Then I suddenly realized.

Oh my God , How could I have been so blind?!

Izzy is falling for Niall.

--------------------------

I hope this chapter made you happeh ;)

Niall and Izzy eh?

What's gonna happen? :o

-MonaXx