Or some shit.

Ashley

Two seniors, eh? Sounds interesting.

I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder and started walking towards Izzy. She was sitting on the chair with her feet up on the table. I rolled my eyes at her actions.

"Whaat? Its not like I'm doing a crime or some shit," She spoke.

"Get your bum off of that chair and lets move," I said.

She unwillingly got up from her seat without pushing her chair in. God, that girl! I pushed in her chair for her.

I walked outside right behind Izzy.

"What's next?" She asked referring to the class.

"Where's your time table?" I asked.

"No longer alive," She said not caring.

"Lemme guess, you burned it?" It was more like a statement because she always burns her timetables.

"Yep," She said and I rolled my eyes.

"P.E," I said. Her eyes lit up. I think P.E is the only subject she actually pays attention to because she has fun hitting other girls while playing.

"YES, YES, AND YES," She said excitedly.

***************

"OUCH!," Another innocent girl screamed.

We were playing dodge the ball currently and Miss Izzy has hit about 14 girls by now. It ain't a big deal because this happens almost everyday and once she hit the whole group of girls (excluding me obviously).

I ran up to the girl and examined her face for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl who was now crying.

"I don't feel so good," She cried.

"Come here , let me take you to the nurse," I said.

Unfortunately, She couldn't walk properly so I put one of her arms around my neck and started walking to the nurse's office.

When we arrived there , the nurse didn't need to ask what happened because about five other girls were already there who were Izzy's targets.

**************

Once I picked up Izzy from detention she asked me about the project.

"So, who are we going to choose from the senior section?" Izzy asked.

"I have to think about that," I said thinking.

**************

"Ugh, Where the hell are we going?" Izzy asked, again.

"You'll see!" I said annoyed. I had texted Niall telling him to meet me at the cafe.Why? Because he's a senior and he's very smart so he could help us in the project.

-Five minutes later-

"Where the he- " Izzy was about to say again for the hundredth time.

"We're here!" I cut her off.

I took of my seat belt and got out of the car. Izzy did the same.

"THE CAFE?!" She asked excitedly. Without waiting for my response she ran inside.I rolled my eyes.

When I went inside I saw Izzy at the counter paying for two chocolate shakes and two brownies. The regular. Just then I spotted Niall sitting. I went up to him and greeted him. Izzy came afterwards and her eyes widened.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Ash, called me here," He said.

Izzy gave me a confused look before sitting down, and giving me a shake and brownie.

"Why are you guys late?" Niall asked.

"Well someone got detention for coming late to class," I said looking at Izzy.

"Well, that someone was late because of someone's bad cooking," she stated.

Niall chuckled.

"We want you to help us with our project Niall," I told Niall.

"Why m-" He asked but Izzy cut him off.

"Because we need two seniors for the project," She said quickly.

"Oh, okay," He said.

We spent nearly an hour discussing the other senior we wanted to pick. The project was yet un-announed and I prayed that the teacher won't pick our team mates for us.

"Well now all that is discussed , we better get going." I said. Just as we were about to leave. Izzy stopped walking.

" Niall!" Izzy said loudly.

"Yea?" He asked.

" Um... I'd like to um... t-thank you for erm helping me that day," Izzy said stuttering because she wasn't used to thanking people.

"Oh, its no big deal," He said smiling.

***************

I was now sitting on my bed with wet hair and thinking about who the second senior would be for our project.

I left that up to Niall because he knows more than me and so he said that he already had one in mind. I spent the whole night thinking of who it could be.

------------------

Crappy update?? Yea I know next one will be better!!

-MonaXx