Wicked Games.

Izzy

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was absolutely baffled.

The door closed behind us and he didn't give me time to question what the hell he was doing when he pulled me further down the steps.

We were both out of breath and he fell on the sofa. I just stood there, wondering what to do.

"Well are you going to tell me why you kidnapped me or are you just gonna sit there?" I retorted.

"I feel as uncomfortable as you do. Trust me." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. He was being forced to do this?

"Listen I-" he paused.

"I.. I need- your.." He trailed off and his eyes darted to a cushion on the other sofa. He plunged for it held it on his face. Is he high?

"Fshep." He muttered in a muffled voice. He dragged me down here to watch him make a fool out of himself? I'm wasting my time.

I crossed my arms in annoyance and huffed.

"What?"

"I fdeed yur fshep."

"Spit it out. Literally." I demanded.

He whined and tossed the pillow away, looking as helpless as ever.

"I need your help, okay!" He almost yelled exasperatedly.

My confused expression turned into an arrogant one and I smirked with my hands on my hip.

"That wasn't that hard to say was it?" I teased.

"Shut the f*ck up and tell me. Will you help me?"

"Depends." I said like I didn't care. But man did I want to know what he needed help with. This could be my chance to get back at him.

"I need you.. To pretend you like me." He said and I choked on thin air. What in the world?

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"It's to make someone jealous. Please, just for a little while," he begged but I wouldn't have it.

"It's Ashley isn't it?"

His face contorted in disgust and he shook his head rapidly.

"No, of course not. It's for some other hot chick."

"Yeah well I'm not doing it. Who do you think you are? First you punch me, apologize to my friend instead of me and Now you want me to help you? Hell no." I was furious. I yelled at him all the while climbing up the steps and he tried to silence me, afraid someone would hear.

What a dick. In now way am I pretending to like him.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs, which meant he was coming up. Just as I placed my hand on the door knob, I felt my breathing hitch when he pulled my arm. In seconds, my back was against the door and my eyes wide open.

His hands were on both of my sides and the short distance between us was making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling.

"Listen," he whispered.

"I just need you to do this for a little while. If you think I'm doing this because I like you so I could indirectly express my feelings for you, you're absolutely incorrect. That was an exaggeration but if you actually feel that way, then you need to get your head out of your ass," he continued but my ability to concentrate on his words instead of his eyes was getting weaker.

I know I've seen him somewhere. His hazel eyes look so familiar.

"And to answer your question,
Yes. It is to make Ashley jealous. But I swear if this information leaks I will not only punch your eye, I will punch every single place on your body and possibly kick you where the sun don't shine. Okay? Now, I want answers. And I want them now. Tell me, will you hel- do this specific job for me or not? All you have to do is play along."

My eyes darted to the floor after he finished. I was genuinely thinking about this.

If I do this for him, what good is it for me?

You might, perhaps trigger the jealousy of a certain someone with blue eyes, my sub conscious suggested and I could feel her wiggling her eye brows at me.

Damn you, Barbara.

It could though. And it would be entertaining to see Ashley get mad at me for no apparent reason.

And it could mean that Zayn might actually start being nice to me. Even if it were for pretend.

"I'll-"

My agreement was cut short by the door opening and I stumbled back, as I was leaning against it.

Zayn's arms kept me from falling and he pulled me forward, our faces only inches away.

Well, if we're going to make her jealous, we have to do it the right way.

So I clasped my hands around his neck and closed the gap between us. Hesitating before crashing my lips into his.

"Holy shit." I heard a manly voice say from behind me.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Vevo.
Vevo who? Lol I don't know any vevo, tf you talking about bruh?
Err, mam but you broke my record- oh wait never mind that was just Harold embarrassing the fandom

KDNSKDJJSNSN LIKE WHAT. WE GOT HASHTAGS- ABOUT HOW AWESOME WE ARE- TRENDING WW AND THEN DJNDDNJD

But hey
I updated!!
I don't know how that's supposed to make you feel better but yayy!

[Go read Skulls Tattoos and Cigarettes by Id_doNiall]

Vote, comment, etc.

~izza