Bingo!

Ashley

The music was very loud and whoever was the D.J had a very bad choice.

I started searching for people to talk to and any hot guys.

We were outside in Perrie's garden and it was very crowded, I can imagine what it would be like inside the house.I saw people that were vomiting on each other. People who were making out and people who were pushing each other in the swimming pool.

I started walking towards a long table filled with all sorts of food and drinks. I poured myself some juice since I promised I wouldn't get drunk. I started searching the crowd for any signs of Izzy.

Bingo!

There she was talking and laughing with.. Niall?!

I thought she didn't like him. She must be drunk..

I turned around with my drink and then I suddenly bumped into someone. My drink spilled on his black shirt.

"Oh my God , I am so sor-" I started to say.

"Look what you've done bitch!" He cut me off.

I looked up at him and my eyes met with a very angry Zayn.

"I said I'm sorry," I said quietly and started to back away.

" Oh, its you I thought-" He started to say but this time I just ran away from him.

I disappeared into the crowd. His words played in my head "Look what you've done bitch!" Who does he think he is!?

Suddenly I spotted Izzy and ran to her.

"Izzy!" I shouted over the music.

"Oh hey Ashy Washy." She slurred.

"Lets go home now, " I said.

"What? Home? Now?" She asked.

" Yes ,now!" I confirmed. I was in no mood to handle a drunk Izzy and especially when a certain bastard is lurking around.

She started whining but I wasn't gonna have it. I dragged her to the car.I put my seat belt on and started driving.

"Whaaat's gotten into youuu?" She slurred and then started giggling. Oh my god she is very drunk.

"I don't feel so good.." she said.

"Just hold on." I said

" Ugh , my head!" Izzy groaned.

******(Yes yes I know, a lot of time skips!********

I parked the car and took my seatbelt off.

I had gotten a message from Niall earlier.

From Niall:

Meet me at starbucks

It said.

I wonder why he wants to meet us?

"Lets go." I said to Izzy.

"Shut up." She groaned.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door dragging Izzy behind me as she leaned into my shoulder to the popular coffee shop. When I walked inside , I searched the room for a certain blonde and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw him sitting besides Niall.