Triangles and Fists.

Ashley

"Izzy leave Zayn alone," Sir said.

"But Sir he has my keyboard!" She said annoyed.

"No buts! Go get the triangle!" Sir said.

She huffed before angrily stomping over to his desk and picking up a triangle.

Oh boy, I thought.

*********(Time skip!)*********

"How did it go?" I asked Izzy.

It was recess and we decided to take a walk outside since the cafeteria was cramped. I guess no one else enjoyed a cloudy weather.

"It was fine actually," She said not wanting to talk anymore about the subject.

I was about to talk when suddenly I saw Zayn walk pass us and then he glanced at me.

Izzy's head snapped up and she took a step forward.

"You better watch out doofus!" Izzy yelled at the scary looking man. Shit.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you talking to me?" He said smugly.

"Ain't it obvious?" She said not backing down.

"You're a junior so you better watch out. And by the way, Doofuses play triangles." He said before turning away.

Just then Izzy angrily stepped forward and raised her fist, punching his back. But it didn't effect him.

Big mistake. Hasn't she learned from her past?!

My heart beat sped up and my breathing hitch when I saw him

turn around and walk towards Izzy, with a smirk on his face.

Uh Oh..

"Now my turn," He said. The smirk not leaving his face.

"Izzy, lets go," I said scared of the fact that they might hurt each other badly.

I pulled her arm but she pushed me back saying that she could deal with this.

Before I knew it the boy's fist made contact with her face.

She was taken aback, falling backwards and her eyes were closing slowly until she fell down in my arms. Two tears slipped out of my eyes. This wasn't the first time she got punched by a boy. I could see blood coming out of her nose.

Then I lost it.

Zayn was walking away when I spoke again.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I yelled.

"I don't have time for you," He said.

"HOW CAN YOU JUST PUNCH A GIRL!" I yelled again ignoring his comment.

"She's fine , plus she punched me first." He said calmly.

"SHE FUCKING PASSED OUT AND YOU'RE SAYING SHE'S FINE?!" Tears rolling down my cheeks.

When I mentioned she passed out he stopped in his tracks and I could see his eyes widen.

"Wow, did I hurt her that badly.." He murmured jogging back to us.

He was about to pick her up when I smacked his arm away.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I warned.

"Woah woah, no need to get feisty. I'm here to help."

"I don't need your fucking help."

"Oh so little miss body builder can pick her up by herself eh?" He said with that same smug smile on his face.

I sighed and thought for a while. I really couldn't pick her up on my own.

"Shut up and pick her up." I decided.

He slipped his arms under her back and legs and easily picked her up.

We walked in silence towards the nurse's office until I heard his soft voice.

"I... Im sorry," He managed to say.

"Whatever." I was in no mood to deal with him right now.

Just then Niall came out of the office and his eyes landed on us. His eyes widened at the sight of her bloody face.

"I'll explain later," I said to him.

"No wait. Did someone punch her?" he asked.

I glanced at Zayn and nodded my head. He quickly caught on and faced Zayn.

"What the fuck?"

"It was-"

"No. You've gone to far now. Second day here and you've already caused so much trouble."

Niall stretched his arms out in front of Zayn.

"Niall you don't need to. I'm taking her to the nurs-" Zayn tried to say but Niall just wouldn't have it.

Niall picked her up in his arms carrying her bridal style and I followed along with him to his car.

I looked behind me and saw a distant look on Zayn's face. Almost... hurt.

But it vanished as quickly as it appeared and he turned around, smugly walking into the cafeteria.

What a dick.

Niall laid her down at the back and then sat on the driver's seat. I explained to him what had happened from the music class to her passing out as soon as I was in the passenger seat and I could have sworn he almost crashed the car.

We arrived to my house and he helped me carry her to my room. He placed her on my bed.

"Thank you," I said.

"Its no biggie," He smiled.

"Well I better get going," He said quickly before checking up on Izzy for the last time and walked out of the door.

**********************

After I explained what had happened to Izzy.. I called her Mom saying that she would sleepover at my house not telling her that she got punched in the face. She would flip if I told her that.

"I can't believe that happened!" She gasped.

"I know right?" I said.

"So who helped you get me here?" She asked.

"Some one with a squeaky clean reputation," I said looking around.

"Niall?" She asked astonished. I thought she would scream by the fact that someone like him touched her.

"Yea," I said.

"Oh.. wow. That's so nice of him. Do you have his number? I wanna thank him." She said quickly. My eyeballs nearly popped.

-----------------------------

Soo?? How was it?? It will get more longer, I promise!!

So vote, comment , etc.

- Mona Xx