Chapter 18: Her reaction

Von Azrael Sy's POV

I am such a jerk.

I ignored her.

I FREAKING IGNORED HER!

Nakita kong napangisi 'yong ibang mga girls sa block namin, which made me want to punch them in the face.

Pero I can't.

First of all, I don't hit ladies— no matter how bitchy they might be.

Second, ako ang may kasalanan kung bakit nila ginawa 'yon. I ignored her which is contrary to how I acted in the past weeks, so of course, they'd be really delighted.

Kasi I treated her the way I treat other girls.

Ugh. I wanna punch myself instead.

But there's nothing I can do.

I have to do this.

Kailangan ko siyang iwasan dahil my best friend likes her. I can't keep hindering him.

I've done enough.

Ako naman ang magpaparaya this time.

~
Natapos ang klase nang lutang ako. Wala akong naintindihang kahit ano.

Gusto kong i-untog sa pader ang sarili ko. What the hell am I doing with my life?!

Sa sobrang absorbed ko sa sarili kong pag-iisip, may nakabangga ako, and I wasn't the least bit happy on who that person was.

"Von, I-"

I cut her off and glared at her to interrupt her from starting to pester me yet again.

"Shut up, Eris. I don't wanna hear a word from you."

I quickly turned around and started walking away. Baka masaktan ko siya sa sobrang inis. She's the reason why Ariadne got hurt not too long ago.

"I have something to talk to you about."

Lumingon ako sa kanya and saw a sad yet nervous expression. I don't trust her, but I saw sincerity in her eyes, which made me interested.

"About what?"

She looked down and back at my eyes again. I saw her gulped before speaking.

"It's about Kie."

Titus Fjord Buenavista's POV

"Saan mo gusto kumain? Tara kain tayo." I invited her out after class ended as we made our way to the parking lot.

"I'm not hung-" She tried to decline, but her facial expression says it all— she's definitely hungry. Nahihiya lang 'to.

"Kailan ka pa hindi nagutom?" I teased her and she glared at me while pouting.

Ang cute.

"I'm not always hungry! I'm telling the tru— "

I cut her off to tease her even further by patting her head, like a kid, while grinning at her.

"Alright. Sabi mo eh." Pang-aasar ko lalo.

"Titus! You're a jerk! Stop treating me like a child! I'm all grown up na kaya!"

She sent me a piercing glare and slapped my hand which was on her head, which only made me chuckle, much to her annoyance.

"Grown up? Grown? Did you even grow since elementary?" I continued to tease her and she started to chase me while making this angry face.

"Kapag ako tumangkad pa, humanda ka sa'kin!" She even pointed at me na parang kaya niya akong saktan.