Forever Be My Always

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat on the floor of my room leaning against the door with a note book in my hand as a paper came under the door. A wide grin spread across my face as I picked it up and unfolded it carefully.

Everyday a boy would leave me sweet admirer notes about his feelings for me but he was so shy he wouldn't let me see him or even know who he was even though I really hoped he did cause little did he know that I have fallen in love with him too. I was in truly, madly, deeply in love with my mystery boy.

Good morning, my darling angel. I hope you slept well. I know I can't see you but I bet you look gorgeous, as you always do.

You truly are my reason for looking forward to everything. My next day, my next day off, my meals, breaks...everything!! I am so much in love with you. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life.

I held his letter close to my heart for a few minutes letting my spinning thoughts calm down a little before taking a paper out of my book and writing my letter.

There are over million words but for some reason none of them can describe the way you make me feel. You never fail to amaze me.

To the world you might just be one person but to me you are the world.

I pushed the note through the gap in the bottom of the door and got up to get ready to go to work and see the runners off.

I am a runner too, but for the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing terrible nightmares. Minho had to drag me out of the maze couple of days ago as I passed out due to my lack of sleep so Alby said it might be better for me to work in the gardens for a while.

I placed the letter he gave me in a box when I saw another note slipped in.

You just made my day, beautiful. Like you always do. Everyday single day.

I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

Newt's P.O.V

I stood in the kitchen talking with Minho who was gobbling up his breakfast in a hurry when I saw Y/N come into the kitchen, her lips curled into a dreamy smile.

I took a moment to glance at her from afar before quickly bending my head pretending as if I was eating. For some reason I felt too shy to even look up at her. [Y/N] looked so beautiful, I just couldn't make myself to look.

I was so in love with her. So much that I find myself stunned by her, that I can't even talk to her. I trip and stutter and become a flustered mess whenever she is around.

The entirety of my relationship with Y/N was sweet glances and soft touches. But for me, even the gentlest graze of her hand on mine was annihilating.

From the moment I met her, I felt such a deep connection to her. There was something so sweet and deep in her soul that I fell in love with. I felt like I have always been waiting for her. Like I always knew her.

I could have fallen in love with her with my eyes closed.

She walked over to the table and greeted Minho who mumbled something in response with a mouthful. Then she stood next to me making my heart try to jump out of my chest. I bit my lip and fiddled nervously with my fingers.

"Hi." She smiled, finally triggering to look up into her beautiful pair of eyes.

"Hello" I whispered, feeling my cheeks burning.